Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Does anyone unironically use Seeker?

OP tuhin94

I don’t think I’ve seen any fan of Seeker not have a high rank, be that a skill or SR rank. In many ways, I get happy when I have a Seeker user on my team because I know we will have a good game as a team. Perhaps this was its intended purpose in the first place.
Feels like 80% of H5's armors and helmets are memes. The are some horrid sets in the game and some awesome. So I think you are absolutely right in you observation.
I have Seeker, and sometimes I want to wear it just to weird out my teammates. But, no, I have never seen anyone actually using it in Matchmaking, and I'm not sure if it's possible to wear it unironically.
I have a friend who swears he loves it and wears it, but tbh I secretly suspect he only does so because of the popular reaction against it. He's always favorites the most controversial armors of each game, but it fits his character well tbh.
I suppose me wanting my Spartan to look like a complete, uh, fool who always picks up someone else's #8 helmet and thinks the sides are for storing a drink and can't figure out how it works... that counts as ironic, doesn't it?
I suppose me wanting my Spartan to look like a complete, uh, fool who always picks up someone else's #8 helmet and thinks the sides are for storing a drink and can't figure out how it works... that counts as ironic, doesn't it?
Haha yes, I think so. Your color choice is spot on too lol.
Me and my friend wear Seeker as a punishment if either of use lose a bet. To be honest I dont mind it. I love its brooding chin and bluetooth speakers on the sides.