Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Does nobody else LOVE the warzone firefight?

OP Krypt1194

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Im pretty bad at all halo’s multiplayer games, so i stick to PvE. Does anybody else appreciate Warzone Firefight.
I mostly stick to PvP but enjoy firefight occasionally as well — it’s still very populated and finding games is easy so plenty of people are on the same page.
Warzone FF is pretty much all me and my wife play.
FF is funny. I wish they put more attention on the mistakes (like bugged bosses, enemies lag, bugged enemies for spawn kill...) in case Infinite comes with it.
I love FF because I can matchmake instantly and unless I am playing Mythic, I feel like I can bave fun without sweating. It has some problems, but overall I am glad it made it into Halo 5 eventually and hopefully we see something similar in Infinite.
Played a ton of it to hit 152. Extremely repetitive after a while. Wish there was a way to make the rounds more randomized and different across all maps.
I jump over to Warzone when I get banned from Super Fiesta. I like it, but wish it had more variety. Kindof the same thing over and over.

Wait, so is Super Fiesta.

Never mind.
Too repetitive, but it's miles better than the multiplayer.
I enjoy it. ALOT of XP and usually everyone is on the same page when we are attacking bosses. Add me if you ever wanna play a round or two.
FF is great fun with friends and it’s good for XP too.
Ive been playing a lot of it since I started the 152 grind a month or two ago.

Being able to find a match quickly is a blessing
no
I'm betting that WZ FF is the most populated mode in Halo 5.
I actually find it to be one of the most tedious game types to play, but every now and then I do get the urge to play 1 or 2 matches
I have a challenge I do. Top 3 on the board, with 0 deaths. I love actually trying to survive, some of the spawns do piss me off, because they are literally triggered to guarantee your death. But aside from those, I really love firefight and hope to see in on PC one day, would love to try it with triple screen.
I'm betting that WZ FF is the most populated mode in Halo 5.
As of the last population update heroic was #7 and legendary #10.

Slayer is and has been the most popular for a while.
It's all I wanna play because I'm 145 and I'm on the grind for 152 and I want to play Firefight because regular Warzone has no players in it on my servers. So now it's kinda the only thing I play.
I enjoy it. ALOT of XP and usually everyone is on the same page when we are attacking bosses. Add me if you ever wanna play a round or two.
Do you wanna play today?
Was never a fan. I played it when it first came out for the gold pack commendations but that was it for me. Always preferred PvP and customs
Will do 👍🏾
I enjoy Warzone Firefight. Its been where most of my focus has been, grinding out to 152, which I actually hit today. Pretty excited about it!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2