Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Does social arena affect your overall K/D?

OP YnoT x

Does quickplay and the social arena affect your K/D? I usually go in there to warm up and mess around, not that I have the best K/D because I don't but I am curious. Should I be taking it more serious?
All the Arena playlists affect your K/D. If you're playing something just to inflate your K/D, then you're playing for the wrong reasons in my opinion.
You actually have multiple K/D Areas. They all contribute towards your overall K/D Ratio. But K/D Ratio means nothing. And "Being more serious" is exactly what's wrong with Social gametypes these days. Social was never intended for sweaty try hards that care about such things as a K/D Ratio, they were designed for people who were casual gamers, seeking casual games.

Truth be told, unless you're one of the sweaty try hards that are ruining the game for everyone, don't worry about your K/D Ratio, and have fun. Your worth isn't in your independent K/D, but rather in how you help your team to victory.
And this is an example of my main concern for the future of Halo, too many people playing for a good kid rather than for fun.
Al Dog5452 wrote:
And this is an example of my main concern for the future of Halo, too many people playing for a good kid rather than for fun.
I didn't know we could get a good kid for playing well lmao
Al Dog5452 wrote:
I didn't know we could get a good kid for playing well lmao
Autocorrect is hilarious.
Chill if someone likes to boost their KD then let them play the game how they want.
Chill if someone likes to boost their KD then let them play the game how they want.
Please don't revive old topics thanks