Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Does WZ: Warlords Count Towards Achilles Progress?

OP Rizziliant

If I were to get a 6 man squad from my Spartan company and we played Warlords, does it count at all towards Achilles?

Like if I were to run people over with a mongoose to finish the "Road Trip" commendation, while playing Warlords, would it count?
Those type of commendations aren't playlist specific. If you're doing the kill Marines though, then you'd obviously want to play a Warzone playlist with them in it.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Those type of commendations aren't playlist specific. If you're doing the kill Marines though, then you'd obviously want to play a Warzone playlist with them in it.
We need Lawnmower, Road Trip, Sorry Mate, and Forgot To Pay The Toll. Are you saying all of them except Sorry Mate will be counted towards Achilles if we do play Warlords?
Rizziliant wrote:
LUKEPOWA wrote:
We need Lawnmower, Road Trip, Sorry Mate, and Forgot To Pay The Toll. Are you saying all of them except Sorry Mate will be counted towards Achilles if we do play Warlords?
They all should count... Doesn't matter the playlist as long as it relates to the specific commendations. The only place that won't contribute is in the custom game browser.... But you can get road trip in warlords, regular warzone or even BTB in arena...same goes for forgot to pay the toll... What Lukepowa is trying to say is you can't go into say warzone firefight and get those because there isn't an enemy team really. Sorry mate should count in warlords as it's just killing Marines so as long as there are marines in the playlist it should count.