1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19
Hey everyone! Would anyone agree on having a dog be a REQ in Halo? It doesn't matter, although I just came up with the idea 30 minutes ago. Imagine the possibilities! k-9 video feed, recon, not only that, but 3x faster than full sprint! Just a thought :'D
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
better yet after we add the dogs we should change the halo franchise to "COD : Space Rangers, Intergallactic warfare" .....
Spoiler:
Show
Instead of that stupid hornet ship thing. Lets get a swarm of real hornets that sting you to death, and explode on impact.
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
Hermit Kat wrote:
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
Rabies squirrels that leave an AoE when they detonate and deal DoT to all those in the blast radius.
Spartan like dogs that we could right horse back into battle
Blind Wolves?
There should be an assassination where you pull a Water Moccasin out of your pocket and slip into your enemy's armor. You then watch them jump around and die.
Blind Wolves?
what ?
Hermit Kat wrote:
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
Hermit Kat wrote:
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
That'd be AMAZING.

On the real, there ARE K-9 units in the art book, so having them realized would be neat.
Remember when COD: Ghosts memes were relevant?
If we get a dog, Im calling it, it dies at the end of the match.
Hermit Kat wrote:
Tactical Squirrel Inbound!!!!!!
Is this a joke?
Energy swords and Needlers vs German shepherds.

Oh the massacre...
Hermit Kat wrote:
United Nations Squirrel Command
Puppy battle rifles!! Woof, Woof, Woof...
Blind Wolves?
what ?
Blind wolves were ment to be added in ce and h2 but were never added. They were also in the book hunters in the dark so they are cannon. I would love to see them added to the game. Perhaps in h6 they could have them on that hinted halo ring and added as an added obstacle like those big things in reach. Or even just running around like the moa.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 19