3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 19
Sierra0331 wrote:
Wait!! We're all missing the obvious....wait for it...... Mongooses (or mongeese?) that shoot actual mongooses!(or mongeese.)
GENIUS!!!!!!!!!!! AND IT'S MONGOOSES!!!!
stckrboy wrote:
Cat grenades that deploy cats but every time they meow bees shoot from their mouths!!
Noooo! Why with the bees? >.< I'm cool as long as there's no bees involved. Or wasps
All the bees. So many bees.

They get in your armor and then you fall over and die because you give up on life.
oh god... please don't. Call of duty Ghosts has done enough damage already.

Although Cardboard boxes on the other hand.....
i can see logic in this forum post
Instead of the Mythic Falcon. Lets have a real Falcon at level 9 req.
This thread! It took a sad post and made it better... kinda like Hey Jude! but with more animals..

I think. :3
Nope, close this thread
Instead of a req the dog should just come for free after a long killing spree. Sounds like another game I know. Hmmmmm
I want a cat, level 5 RARE req that does nothing except sit by the core, since it's warm,
I JUST GOT BACK FROM HEROES BY RETRO DIGITAL AND WAS FEELING SAD IN BED THEN I FOUND THIS AND I CAN SLEEP HAPPY NOW THANK YOU ALL AND GOODNIGHT
Im not with the idea. To me its weird like the food weapon skins.
J0b R wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
Tactical Squirrel Inbound!!!!!!
I got it!!! Active Camo suicide plasma squirrels dive bombing from the spire!!! Maybe even a badge award we can call it "Nutrageous"
A dog?! I would rather have a pig. Those things are monsters! Rawr Halo Pig
Promethean Sharks, the ultimate warriors with Hardlight Teeth and fins. Or A falcon that is a legendary item? Or the Mythic UNSC Eagle, the one that represents the UNSC insignia? :3 lol
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Yes Squirrel Bomb, or suicide Tediz
LoL ok why not
I want a T-Rex with laser guns and missiles attached to it!
How about a Level 9 Req card that activates all the Halo Rings?
Anyone?
Not only would you kill the other team, but also your team, yourself and all AI/Bosses.
Troolllololol.
Don't forget the dynamic fish AI!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 19