2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 19
What a rubbish idea.... Was this thread supposed to be a joke?.... If not then go play call of duty!
Timmie wrote:
I want a cat, level 5 RARE req that does nothing except sit by the core, since it's warm,
Lol that's a hilarious idea, just a pointless cat wandering around the base, sleeping and rubbing against marines legs, consider this 343
What a rubbish idea.... Was this thread supposed to be a joke?.... If not then go play call of duty!
we're super cereal
i've been reading the comments but this pretty funny lol
kihn x ju wrote:
better yet after we add the dogs we should change the halo franchise to "COD : Space Rangers, Intergallactic warfare" .....
Spoiler:
Show

I agree, this is HALO not COD, lets keep it that way
just no sorry mate
Nice idea

;)
Only if there's a special animation where, if you Spartan Charge it, your Spartan rears back and gives the thing a punt that sends it flying out of the map.
Also; yes for cat REQ. Everyone pulls them when they're getting farmed and just enjoys themselves in the core room.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Hey everyone! Would anyone agree on having a dog be a REQ in Halo? It doesn't matter, although I just came up with the idea 30 minutes ago. Imagine the possibilities! k-9 video feed, recon, not only that, but 3x faster than full sprint! Just a thought :'D
-Yoink- post lol
Bruh this isn't cod now.
J0b R wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
Tactical Squirrel Inbound!!!!!!
I got it!!! Active Camo suicide plasma squirrels dive bombing from the spire!!! Maybe even a badge award we can call it "Nutrageous"
Nuttacular.
Nope. Leave the doggies out of this and just give me a Blind Wolf!
Sierra0331 wrote:
J0b R wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
Tactical Squirrel Inbound!!!!!!
I got it!!! Active Camo suicide plasma squirrels dive bombing from the spire!!! Maybe even a badge award we can call it "Nutrageous"
Nuttacular.
Or maybe even..... Dare I say it? Nutinaire?
Let's get real players from RvB while we are at it they would sit there and watch us kill others and claim they did it.
I want 343 to officially endorse my Tactical Moa Squadron idea.
Puppy battle rifles!! Woof, Woof, Woof...
Wow this stuff in this post is too dam funny!!!! Being able to change your fire sound of your gun is actually a very good idea!! animal noises for laughs and other actual gun sounds...
What about the sheeps from Worms? :-)
I do hope this is just a COD Troll and not a serious idea to implement in Halo.
Hermit Kat wrote:
I know right! I think halo should stick to actual smart characters and we don't need dogs.
You mean, from Half-life 2?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 9
  4. 10
  5. 11
  6. 12
  7. 13
  8. ...
  9. 19