2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 19
Lol I just scrolled through the first page and the ideas are insanely awesome! XD
I don't agree with this whole dog idea as we've never seen a dog in the whole Halo series.
What the hell?
If it could do things like attack enemies like Fluffy, Puffy and Puffle ( my Warframe Kubros ) why not.
mkiny5 wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
United Nations Squirrel Command
SQUIRRELS UNITE!
So a dog in a Spartan suit and call them Spartan pups and them being augmented being a super pup?
Bring in the doge to announce medals. "Such hat trick, much killing spree, kilamanjaro wow"
So a dog in a Spartan suit and call them Spartan pups and them being augmented being a super pup?
OP said Dog not A dog.

This leads me to believe that he is talking about Dog from half-Life 2.
Ye Huncho wrote:
I'd like a Giraffe req then. With its neck strong enough to hold my wimpy Spartan IV? on its head so that I can snipe to my hearts content.
A giraffe riding a phaeton that you can stand on its head and snipe. You'd be on the other side of the Halo ring but make it count Spartan
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
Yes, lets use a DOG in 255(whatever) when we totally couldn't have a rec for some recon robot or something way cooler.

A rec like this should never be in halo.
i guess it would be okay but we haven't seen these types of animals inside a game of halo before but i guess i would be down for it
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
Rabies squirrels that leave an AoE when they detonate and deal DoT to all those in the blast radius.
Flying squirrels at req pack 5, mini squirrels at req pack 7 and rabies squirrels at 9.
I wanna drop in from a pelican, riding a giant tortoise with a parachute. Equipted with potato cannon that has ricochet proximity cluster bombs that shrapnel potato wedges.
Would they be armoured!
Hey everyone! Would anyone agree on having a dog be a REQ in Halo? It doesn't matter, although I just came up with the idea 30 minutes ago. Imagine the possibilities! k-9 video feed, recon, not only that, but 3x faster than full sprint! Just a thought :'D
When I read that, flashbacks of COD Ghosts memes happened...
ids mcvay wrote:
I wanna drop in from a pelican, riding a giant tortoise with a parachute. Equipted with potato cannon that has ricochet proximity cluster bombs that shrapnel potato wedges.
Pre order now to get this exclusive deal in halo 6 : Animal Kingdom Edition, only £9999.99
Get a splatter spree while crouch walking, no scope backflip while riding my giraffe into battle. Winning!!! Lol.
No, dogs have never been in halo. Not even in the lore I don't think. They have no place in warzone.

i do like dogs though just they don't belong in halo
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 19