2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 19
Hey everyone! Would anyone agree on having a dog be a REQ in Halo? It doesn't matter, although I just came up with the idea 30 minutes ago. Imagine the possibilities! k-9 video feed, recon, not only that, but 3x faster than full sprint! Just a thought :'D
A dog in Halo? huh well we did have an attack dog in Call of Duty Ghosts, but Halo I don't know about that. I mean, Halo is way in the future and for that maybe for recon unit we could use probes or drones.
Deleted
Thats a great idea! Lets add dinosaurs into the game as well! You could ride your dinosaur about warzone maps and step on people!
For Narnia!!!
It could be funnier to ride a Scarab in Warzone =P
Agreed.
I'm guessing u saw that video about a dog in halo 3
Hey everyone! Would anyone agree on having a dog be a REQ in Halo? It doesn't matter, although I just came up with the idea 30 minutes ago. Imagine the possibilities! k-9 video feed, recon, not only that, but 3x faster than full sprint! Just a thought :'D
Um this isnt Cod Ghosts what next Fish AI
hahaha biggest collection of trolls on the forum
ThatDidact wrote:
Tactical Moa Squadron inbound.

We made them into burgers.

Now it's their turn.
i love this idea. lets have a team of moa's dominate the warzone field!
i want a penguin so i can slide across the map. or laser sharks. or even better, TIMMY THE SPACE WHALE GHOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or have a warthog with olive in the passengers seat.
A dog would be great but iy would have to be a marine trained dog and there could be like varients like tundra and woodlands
A dog would be great but iy would have to be a marine trained dog and there could be like varients like tundra and woodlands
how the heck are you going to have dog variants?
How about a Level 9 Req card that activates all the Halo Rings?
Anyone?
343 better add this req or I'm gona quit the franchise
Maybe instead of a dog it could be some unsc crawler
BioHypeAB wrote:
Maybe instead of a dog it could be some unsc crawler
promethean crawler, or tactical grunt friend.
Some may look upon this thread and claim it to be insane but we like to call it organised chaos.
Yeah how about we don't make Halo 5 a Call of Duty: Ghosts clone
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 19