2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 19
What about The A Team as a level 10 ultra mythic legendary req? Dominate the battlefield with Mr. A... (Good show)
ids mcvay wrote:
I wanna drop in from a pelican, riding a giant tortoise with a parachute. Equipted with potato cannon that has ricochet proximity cluster bombs that shrapnel potato wedges.
this guy, should be working for 343
Ok, sure, just make halo even more like CoD, because you know... SCREW HALO.
Sierra0331 wrote:
How about a legendary version of the hydra that launches honey badgers instead of rockets? Red team holed up in west armory? Launch 8 honey badgers in there and watch your kill streak rise! (Seriously those little bast*rds are mean)
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Kihn x ju wrote:
better yet after we add the dogs we should change the halo franchise to "COD : Space Rangers, Intergallactic warfare" .....
Spoiler:
Show

LOL
What the hell is this thread
I wanted cats.
When I got off this thread yesterday I thought to myself, "that was fun". Never would have thought it would have made the featured posts.

To those of you taking life and Halo way too seriously, I hope one of the squirrels gets you. Or bees. Or both. You deserve both.
I'm just sitting here at working eating my noddle cup dying, these replies are funny as hell.
Updating to do list for Halo 5: Dogs of Meridian update.
1. Scout dogs in battle armor. Level 2 REQ.
2. Bee grenades that penetrate armor, slows reaction times, blurs screen. Level 2 REQ
3. Squirrel launcher. Squirrel bomb launched at enemy. Level 4 REQ
4. Flying Squirrel launcher. Squirrels fly longer distances, breaking apart from a smaller cluster of squirrels to expand blast radius. Level 5 REQ
5. Foaming Squirrel launcher. Foaming at the mouth, hungry for spartan. These bad boys bite and hang onto Spartans as they explode. Level 6 REQ
6. Honey badger Hydra. Launches 6 Honey Badgers into an enemy armory, terrifying the marines there and "burrow" in as a trap for the next spartan who walks in. Level 8 REQ (side note, they don't pick sides or teams. Friendly units will be mauled if in the area)
7. Battle Rifle sounds will be replaced with dog barks
8. SMG sound is now cats fighting and hissing
9. Bonus stray kittens running around the map that will distract your spartan as you get bonus points for picking it up and taking it back safely to an armory.
Sierra0331 wrote:
J0b R wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
Tactical Squirrel Inbound!!!!!!
I got it!!! Active Camo suicide plasma squirrels dive bombing from the spire!!! Maybe even a badge award we can call it "Nutrageous"
Nuttacular.
Nutting Riot
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
Rabies squirrels that leave an AoE when they detonate and deal DoT to all those in the blast radius.
What about an army of flying ants with an insta kill radius of 3x the map size (only 1000 ants so it's balenced) make it a lvl 2 loudout REQ so it's not too hard to get oh and it should be a Rare
kobiquil wrote:
Sierra0331 wrote:
J0b R wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
Tactical Squirrel Inbound!!!!!!
I got it!!! Active Camo suicide plasma squirrels dive bombing from the spire!!! Maybe even a badge award we can call it "Nutrageous"
Nuttacular.
Nutting Riot
Unnuttinbelievable
Yeah how about we don't make Halo 5 a Call of Duty: Ghosts clone
Yeah, I know people who play COD and they hate that game, probably because it actually changed something.
A Dog? That would be interesting
Hey everyone! Would anyone agree on having a dog be a REQ in Halo? It doesn't matter, although I just came up with the idea 30 minutes ago. Imagine the possibilities! k-9 video feed, recon, not only that, but 3x faster than full sprint! Just a thought :'D
No
a dog isn't going to make that KD positive m8
I reckon we should add sharks while we're at it. Image sharks flopping around everywhere...
Adkra1079 wrote:
🔥🔥
Adkra1079 wrote:
who cares about kd? lets have a whole animal armada!! here come the ducks!!!!!!!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. 15
  7. 16
  8. ...
  9. 19