3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 19
I don't think so Tim....
I read the first post, and all i thought was Kubrow.
genial jajajaja
lmao or they could add a flood drop ship that goes and kills stuff! :D
These replies are hilarious! XD
If dogs are in halo once I get one it will bite my face of
I just imagined Warden Eternal chasing a dog in Warzone.
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
LOL anything is possible in the Halo universe especially explosive squirrels.
I just imagined Warden Eternal chasing a dog in Warzone.
lol. or a dog chasing warden, i'd love to see that.
Dog Feed
What if the dog has to use the potty or what if it needs food or water? Can we get it from the req station?
What if the dog has to use the potty or what if it needs food or water? Can we get it from the req station?
Water is available on all Warzone maps. And for food, we could just feed them our marines or dead enemy spartans.
bblue arc wrote:
a dog isn't going to make that KD positive m8
who cares about kd? lets have a whole animal armada!! here come the ducks!!!!!!!
Okay in that case I want a bio engineered assault turtle with acid breath and a jet pack as well as 20x over shields and 50x speed boosts!
oh and 47xdamage boosts
jayman567 wrote:
Promethean crawlers would be better, a dog wouldn't stand a chance against a Spartan. Personally I want a Horde of Moa as a Req item, imagine the chaos.
No seriously a horde of Moa would be so random and just add to the confusion and chaos that's a good idea LOL.
Instead of a dog, make it more inline with the timeline which halo is in. For example, some sort of small airborne or even landborne automated vehicle. But then again that would be a lot like COD and their sentry turrets. Although those don't move. Halo is not COD and should be more original to its roots.
Hey everyone! Would anyone agree on having a dog be a REQ in Halo? It doesn't matter, although I just came up with the idea 30 minutes ago. Imagine the possibilities! k-9 video feed, recon, not only that, but 3x faster than full sprint! Just a thought :'D
Not exactly down with this
just...no...
Lol bunch of troll comments
Errrr.... i must say i've never seen a thread like this before... i like it! people arnt arguing just a fun cool article now let me lend my voice to it. the dog should have armor and regenerating health and the breed should be a Caucasian Shepard(a dog worthy of a spartan), and it exists!

P.s. its not a racist dog here is a link to this beast.
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/article30469297.ece/ALTERNATES/h342/NWS_2014-07-30_NEW_002_32451258_I1.JPG
why does it have to be a dog couldn't it be a moa from halo reach and it has increased movement speed and jump height
:o
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. 15
  6. 16
  7. 17
  8. ...
  9. 19