1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. ...
  8. 19
Then we would need to add the Sheep that explodes and the Holy hand grenade.
Just when I thought You couldn't be any dumber you go and post something like this..... AND TOTALY REDEAM YOURSELF!
You pull up on a mongoose while i'm driving a warthog

"PULL OVER"
-"No it's a cardigan, but thanks for noticing!"
😂😂😂 oh my god!! I sprayed sundrop outta my nose on that one!! It burns!
Lol! Roadkill Medals. But if you could spawn AI to fight alongside you that would be pretty sick. Like a Garden Warfaresort of thing?
I got that Worms reference! Nice one.
Updating to do list for Halo 5: Dogs of Meridian update.
1. Scout dogs in battle armor. Level 2 REQ.
2. Bee grenades that penetrate armor, slows reaction times, blurs screen. Level 2 REQ
3. Squirrel launcher. Squirrel bomb launched at enemy. Level 4 REQ
4. Flying Squirrel launcher. Squirrels fly longer distances, breaking apart from a smaller cluster of squirrels to expand blast radius. Level 5 REQ
5. Foaming Squirrel launcher. Foaming at the mouth, hungry for spartan. These bad boys bite and hang onto Spartans as they explode. Level 6 REQ
6. Honey badger Hydra. Launches 6 Honey Badgers into an enemy armory, terrifying the marines there and "burrow" in as a trap for the next spartan who walks in. Level 8 REQ (side note, they don't pick sides or teams. Friendly units will be mauled if in the area)
7. Battle Rifle sounds will be replaced with dog barks
8. SMG sound is now cats fighting and hissing
9. Bonus stray kittens running around the map that will distract your spartan as you get bonus points for picking it up and taking it back safely to an armory.
A few additions, if I may?
1. Spartan dogs.
2. Grenade splatters honey on visor to impair vision.
3. F'n yes!
4. See #3.
5. They're rabid squirrels. And squirrels should go for.....(you see where this is going right?) ...the nuts.
6. YES! Perfected my idea! Makes more sense for them to attack everyone! (REALLY, REALLY mean bast*rds!)
7. Yes please.
8. Also yes please.
9. Gotta be an achievement for this! "You've unlocked an achievement. Get that (another word for kitty that starts with p and ends with ussy) 20 gamerscore."
"The rabid squirrel is destroying our forces"- Palmer
Now all we need is a level 9 REQ that spawns an invincible bear named cuddles. He will maul anything and everything in his general area for 60 seconds. Including the player who spawned him.
Makes sense because bears are terrifying and cannot be domesticated.
A dog, in a gunfight full of super soldiers? I don't think that's happen.
Yeah dogs would be cool but that is what COD is for ya know. Wouldn't really fit well with halo I feel
Unrelated... but I have just lost a 'WARZONE RP BOOST RARE'. This has happened to me a few times before and it is your servers fault. Can you replace my lost boosts please? It has happened to friends too.
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
That would be a fantastic idea!
https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS81XMPFONqGala7jkYEoSaHbNTN7l6B9mUbhUhIvp3jejU14iA4w

DOGS, dogs dogs dogs DogS Dogs DAWGS
Spartan K-9 lol
wtf!? this has to be the strangest waypoint forum post, ever...of all time.
Sierra0331 wrote:
Updating to do list for Halo 5: Dogs of Meridian update.
1. Scout dogs in battle armor. Level 2 REQ.
2. Bee grenades that penetrate armor, slows reaction times, blurs screen. Level 2 REQ
3. Squirrel launcher. Squirrel bomb launched at enemy. Level 4 REQ
4. Flying Squirrel launcher. Squirrels fly longer distances, breaking apart from a smaller cluster of squirrels to expand blast radius. Level 5 REQ
5. Foaming Squirrel launcher. Foaming at the mouth, hungry for spartan. These bad boys bite and hang onto Spartans as they explode. Level 6 REQ
6. Honey badger Hydra. Launches 6 Honey Badgers into an enemy armory, terrifying the marines there and "burrow" in as a trap for the next spartan who walks in. Level 8 REQ (side note, they don't pick sides or teams. Friendly units will be mauled if in the area)
7. Battle Rifle sounds will be replaced with dog barks
8. SMG sound is now cats fighting and hissing
9. Bonus stray kittens running around the map that will distract your spartan as you get bonus points for picking it up and taking it back safely to an armory.
A few additions, if I may?
1. Spartan dogs.
2. Grenade splatters honey on visor to impair vision.
3. F'n yes!
4. See #3.
5. They're rabid squirrels. And squirrels should go for.....(you see where this is going right?) ...the nuts.
6. YES! Perfected my idea! Makes more sense for them to attack everyone! (REALLY, REALLY mean bast*rds!)
7. Yes please.
8. Also yes please.
9. Gotta be an achievement for this! "You've unlocked an achievement. Get that (another word for kitty that starts with p and ends with ussy) 20 gamerscore."
I can just imagine Palmer saying, "Those squirrels are chewing through our defenses."
why put a dog in halo when we can have a bunch a flood come out of nowhere and demolish the other team lol jk
bblue arc wrote:
bblue arc wrote:
a dog isn't going to make that KD positive m8
who cares about kd? lets have a whole animal armada!! here come the ducks!!!!!!!
Okay in that case I want a bio engineered assault turtle with acid breath and a jet pack as well as 20x over shields and 50x speed boosts!
oh and 47xdamage boosts
Your a genius
OakleyW23 wrote:
that is the most dumbest thing if ever heard today, thats like saying, oh hey lets put explosive little ants that cause a nuclier explosian that kills every enemy spartan but leaves temmates uneffected, and introduces it as a common level 2 req...
I'm pretty sure this entire thread was just a joke.
Also, learn to spell words correctly and people might take you a little more seriously.
Dis iz da interwebs, we dont spel corecty hear!!!
Sorry it's random but I'm starting a new channel on you tube and I was wondering what games people enjoy to watch?
I got the holy hand grenade reference. That movie was hilarious!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. ...
  8. 19