1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. ...
  7. 19
Unrelated... but I have just lost a 'WARZONE RP BOOST RARE'. This has happened to me a few times before and it is your servers fault. Can you replace my lost boosts please? It has happened to friends too.
What is this doing here?
Instead of adding the halo reach falcon we add real falcons that drop nukes on the enemy....
Sorry it's random but I'm starting a new channel on you tube and I was wondering what games people enjoy to watch?
Halo, metroid, maybe undertale, and castle crashers
Just when I was afraid there would be more posts about farming or nerfing, I find this thread. This has made my day!
Sorry it's random but I'm starting a new channel on you tube and I was wondering what games people enjoy to watch?
Sad Satan
No they need to add a kamodo dragon that spawns out of nowhere and recites Shrek is life to us, THAT would be great
Please tell me all of you guys are just kidding because that would ruin the halo franchise
Uhh, no, really? No...
Wow this is still here
Might as well have a gorilla
Please tell me all of you guys are just kidding because that would ruin the halo franchise
Most of these are obviously trolld
Seems a bit far-fetched tbh lol
Hell no we're not kidding! I want explosive squirrels, and honey badger hydras!
oh god... please don't. Call of duty Ghosts has done enough damage already.

Although Cardboard boxes on the other hand.....
SNAAAAAAAKE
Laser babies. We need laser babies.

"Are they babies? Or are they Lasers? Or are they laser babies?"
Hey everyone! Thanks for the comedic responses and some serious responses! Personally, dogs would be great just for an AI option, something like Cortana. Also, just as a humerous idea, what about different species of dogs based off of the species in Halo? To the people who dont want it to be COD and to the people who love H2, i side with you, and would love your opinion on this!
Ka Five wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
That'd be AMAZING.

On the real, there ARE K-9 units in the art book, so having them realized would be neat.
Wow, since i'm new to the Halo story basically, I never took time to look into the canon stuff and other things. That's cool that they're at least canon!
I prefer to see a Sentinel follow me and attack everyone in its radius!
Give me a bear named Banjo instead
Actually this brings up a good point that there has been almost no wild life or pets in all of halo, we have only had gutas in reach, moas in reach, and the dragon fly bird things in 2 other than that animals have been almost non existent.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. ...
  7. 19