4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 19
stckrboy wrote:
Bee grenades!!!
NO! Nononononono, plz for the love of all that's good and pure in this world nope
Cat grenades pls.
^ YES! Yesyesyesyesyesyes, plz for the love of all that's good and pure in this world yes :D
Cat grenades that deploy cats but every time they meow bees shoot from their mouths!!
Are you -Yoink- me? go play something else
Maybe it should be a robotic dog! That Spartans can ride!
Its not COD
Cat grenades that deploy cats but every time they meow bees shoot from their mouths!!
Noooo! Why with the bees? >.< I'm cool as long as there's no bees involved. Or wasps
i wolud love animals but everyone on the internet would be like PETAAAAAAA lol
Can we train the dogs to t-bag?
So I hear the last legendary boss of the game will be a Rancor with a squad of Moas shrieking and chasing down players?
I just want to see my Spartan riding a horse with a sword and sniper rifle into battle...
bring a bunny! while you are at it bring in the holy hand grenade! yeah right, last thing we need is some animal in halo making it like a terrible clone of ghosts.
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
You had me on the floor with "break off into 4 little squirrels". Lol.
So... Call of Duty: Ghosts?
I sit alot wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
You had me on the floor with "break off into 4 little squirrels". Lol.
Promethean Splinter Squirrels. xD
It sounds like the K-9 kill streak from COD.
I'd prefer a cat.
lol with a modified duel magnum vest 1/4 health of a marine, but 3 times as fast, that would be cool.
I can't believe no one mentioned The Great Mighty Poo REQ
"just came up with the idea" yeah after you played cod....
stckrboy wrote:
Noooo! Why with the bees? >.< I'm cool as long as there's no bees involved. Or wasps
Ok Ok maybe I went a little power mad with my cat/bee hybrid grenade so will now be developing a target designater which marks an area for Orbital Drop Shock Kittens to be deployed on to the battlefield and overwhelm enemies with indescribable adorableness.
i came into this a little mad but all the post just made my day
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 19