2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 19
Can the dog have bees in its mouth. So when it barks it shoots bees at you?

*release the hounds*
What website am I on?
Is this the CoD forums from a years ago?
Where am I?!!!111oneoneone
...sorry, no....just no...
Fluffy tedies with TNT in them?
AWESOME IDEA!!!
...sorry, no....just no...
Hey buddy, this is a joke forum. No need to be serious.
I just thought of that puppy in halo 3 video...... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx9PujLoqiI
mkiny5 wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
United Nations Squirrel Command
Hear me out guys..... Spartan Squirrels. they can thruster pack and ground pound and and maul enemys to death until they look like Caitlyn Jenner's Puss Puss, and spartan slide too. It would really go well for competitive gameplay in arena.
mkiny5 wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
Hear me out guys..... Spartan Squirrels. they can thruster pack and ground pound and and maul enemys to death until they look like Caitlyn Jenner's Puss Puss, and spartan slide too. It would really go well for competitive gameplay in arena.
Most balanced gameplay yet. 10/10 would play again
Maybe you can give it commands and you can tell your dog to go fetch dropped weapons for you.
mkiny5 wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
Most balanced gameplay yet. 10/10 would play again
halo 5 has the most spicy memes since September The 11th 2001
Spartan like dogs that we could right horse back into battle
Blind Wolves?
what ?
Blind wolves were ment to be added in ce and h2 but were never added. They were also in the book hunters in the dark so they are cannon. I would love to see them added to the game. Perhaps in h6 they could have them on that hinted halo ring and added as an added obstacle like those big things in reach. Or even just running around like the moa.
What I was thinking was some beast like quadruped you would ride and it's attack could be some kind of lunge attack that would require some shortish range and pin point accuracy kind of like with the gungoose but a bit more agile maybe even having some up and down motion while it's galloping that would provide some kind of protection like strafing would
How about Team Scarab Guns as an idea for a Halo gametype in the future?
That sounds awesome a Spartan dog.
Playing too much Call of Duty???
I could think of alot more ideas that are slightly more original ideas that don't steal from other games, calling in NPC ODSTs to take bosses and bases.
We can't forget Cat guns and tornado grenades, can we?
Or even them promithian drone things forgot what there called but could spawn two one that will shield you and one that shoots at you like the promithian have on campaing and warzone would be dope
Haha
This reminds me of Molly, my German shepherd. I miss her.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 19