3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 19
No doggies. Leave them out of halo.
Ok Ok maybe I went a little power mad with my cat/bee hybrid grenade so will now be developing a target designater which marks an area for Orbital Drop Shock Kittens to be deployed on to the battlefield and overwhelm enemies with indescribable adorableness.
I may just have died from cuteness overload a little. I think we have a winner here
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Please god yes
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
yeah but you know 343 won't do that because they never listen to their fans and they just want to make money, blah, blah, blah
Maybe instead of a dog, perhaps a crawler with extra armor or something?

I don't think a companion fits with the Halo universe per say, but if it were going to be dog-like, a crawler it would most definitely be.
Hey everyone! Would anyone agree on having a dog be a REQ in Halo? It doesn't matter, although I just came up with the idea 30 minutes ago. Imagine the possibilities! k-9 video feed, recon, not only that, but 3x faster than full sprint! Just a thought :'D
So basically you want to turn Halo into COD (also how would a dog survive in space and on alien planets)?
Hey everyone! Would anyone agree on having a dog be a REQ in Halo? It doesn't matter, although I just came up with the idea 30 minutes ago. Imagine the possibilities! k-9 video feed, recon, not only that, but 3x faster than full sprint! Just a thought :'D
Man this would be the best Call of duty of all time. We got the call outs controls, We just need the kill streaks and attack dogs. I love COD
Hi -

Unfortunately I have to ask that you repost in English as we are not equipped to handle other languages at this time.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

es muy brillante y fabulosa
Nope never
Hermit Kat wrote:
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
Flying explosive squirrels that get rabies after being shot, allowing for greater damage, bigger explosions, more speed, and passing it on to teammates to give them the same stat boosts. 343 plez add this
united nations squirrel comand. Orbital dog show trooper.
A tiger that has shields and active camo.
Hermit Kat wrote:
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
this made my f'n day!
So basically you want to turn Halo into COD (also how would a dog survive in space and on alien planets)?
Spartan V's are gonna be dogs... Duh.
How about a legendary version of the hydra that launches honey badgers instead of rockets? Red team holed up in west armory? Launch 8 honey badgers in there and watch your kill streak rise! (Seriously those little bast*rds are mean)
kobiquil wrote:
How about we add flying fish and smaller fish
and the smallest fish is in the campaigning as master chief pet and it can be bate for enemies and the the fish can be called Master Bate
"Bate" is spelt like this:

Bait

Mispelling aside, THIS IS QUAAAAALITY. 10/10 would buy 2000 times over again.
Or the new legendary Boss can come from the ocean. I can picture palmer screaming over the comms now, "Master Baiter is tearing through our Spartans"
I'm crying right now this is so hilarious! I honestly want to see where this ends up!
stckrboy wrote:
Cat grenades that deploy cats but every time they meow bees shoot from their mouths!!
Noooo! Why with the bees? >.< I'm cool as long as there's no bees involved. Or wasps
What about hornet-promethean hybrids?
minutes ago. Imagine the possibilities! k-9 video feed, recon, not only that, but 3x faster than full sprint! Just a thought
Let's just add a mutant environment where certain plants will install kill you out of nowhere aswell. Also invisible mines with a 45 radious that insta kill anything. Only cost 1 REQ.
Only if they are enhanced with not Spartan Enhancement Protocols, but Cerberus Enhancement Protocols! That sounds cool as fuch! Or just reprogram a crawler...less -Yoink- to clean up.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 19