3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 19
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
Maybe you'll get some Greenpeace members, too.
How about a Level 9 Req card that activates all the Halo Rings?
Anyone?
War zone turbo could be a problem, but yes. Very much yes.
Why would there be dogs in space? Where would that dog even come from?
Monkeys with fireworks strapped to their backs
Adding a dog to halo as a req would basically be like the attack dog kill streak in cod. If u added that u would turn the game into cod. But if your gonna add a support AI to multi player make it something that fits into the lore. Like a marine,elite,crawler,watcher,soldier.etc. that would make more sense. But still they shouldn't add a dog req. cool idea tho
Yes please.
Why not add a Kevin Bacon REQ to Warzone? Once used everyone gotta cut Footloose
mkiny5 wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
Great idea! While we're at it, we should add squirrels to the game as well! They could be a lvl 9 legendary REQ card. What they would do is target someone, break off into 4 tiny squirrels. They would explode on impact and have an insta-kill radius of 25 feet. 343 plz.
Flying squirrels so you have more range. Launch them off the top of the spire and watch them dive-bomb unsuspecting wildlife enthusiasts
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
United Nations Squirrel Command
That is hilarious. I have an acronym for U.S.M.C.
Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.
No way. Its COD Ghosts all over again...
Hermit Kat wrote:
I'm not gonna lie. I would do this ALL. DAY. to watch people panic when flying squirrels drop on their heads.
Hahaha
MATH WIZ01 wrote:
mkiny5 wrote:
Hermit Kat wrote:
United Nations Squirrel Command
That is hilarious. I have an acronym for U.S.M.C.
Uncle Sam's Misguided Children.
BRUHHH I'MMA REMEMBER THAT ONE. HAHAH
Fishztikz wrote:
Why not add a Kevin Bacon REQ to Warzone? Once used everyone gotta cut Footloose
a Kevin Bacon footloose stance would be cool or assassin animation
Imagine the moa from reach
kobiquil wrote:
How about we add flying fish and smaller fish
and the smallest fish is in the campaigning as master chief pet and it can be bate for enemies and the the fish can be called Master Bate
"Bate" is spelt like this:

Bait

Mispelling aside, THIS IS QUAAAAALITY. 10/10 would buy 2000 times over again.
Or the new legendary Boss can come from the ocean. I can picture palmer screaming over the comms now, "Master Baiter is tearing through our Spartans"
I'm crying right now this is so hilarious! I honestly want to see where this ends up!
Not gonna lie, it'll end up in the Dogs of Meridian update!
Hermit Kat wrote:
Maybe you'll get some Greenpeace members, too.
And some angry PETA activists.
Fishztikz wrote:
I'm sold.
it shouldn't be a regular dog because the halo technology would kill instantly
maybe robotic animals with guns and a sprint boost with also armor that can be put on for different styles
I like the ide of REQ score streaks a lot but not so much a dog. dosnt fit the game. maybe a banshee air strike that would be bad -Yoink-
Wait!! We're all missing the obvious....wait for it...... Mongooses (or mongeese?) that shoot actual mongooses!(or mongeese.)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 19