ouv wrote:
HERKFOOT21 wrote:
ouv wrote:
HERKFOOT21 wrote:
ouv wrote:
HERKFOOT21 wrote:
ouv wrote:
HERKFOOT21 wrote:
Yup, exactly. Because of this, if my team doesn't capture the center base then I leave right away because there's about a 10% chance of being able to win that game.
You leave? wow, that's not nice man, I've always had come backs
Yep, because about 90% of the time that my team captures the center base we win. And 90% of the games that the other team captured it and I left and checked the score after I left or stayed in and played, my team lost. There's few games that my team has came back and captured it and ended up winning. So i'll take the 90% accuracy rating and just leave at the begining and let someone else take my spot. This does exclude the map Battle of Noctus however because that game is usually a fair game, but a map like Escape from ARC, i've probably only lost that like once or twice after capturing the center base and have never came back when the other team got it. So I'm good I'll take my accurate history and leave.
Sorry but that's just sad man, not even going to try at all. seems like you let your team do all the work and you just sit back and get kills. Work as a team for once and you might actually meet some good players and make friends to que up with
"seems like you let your team do all the work and you just sit back and get kills" ...... So are you saying I do do the work or I don't do the work??? Because i'm pretty sure that getting kills is what doing work is. You can even look at my K/D ratio and see that I clearly do well. But like I said, if there's a 90% chance of losing, them I'm not even gonna bother. Also not gonna argue with you online over nothing, so peace out.
" 90% of the time that my team captures the center base we win" Not going to argue with you, you quit out if your team doesn't do something, to me, that seems like you don't do anything.
Cool, if that's what you think that means! You got freewill and the ability to think and interpret anything you want, feel free to interpret that as however you please!
Couldn't do this in Halo 3, these new games are made to let you do this. It's still sad either way that if you don't win you quit...sounds like a damn baby. Yeah cool your KD is up, you quit your games if your team doesn't capture right away. Stop throwing temper tantrums lol
Herkfoot is the problem in Halo/warzone. Quits out at as soon as the game isn't going there way. We will soon see a "banned for no reason" post.
A few days ago there was a tryhard hacker clan who invaded our armory in the first minute of the game. 7 people on my team quit before they even capped. I was number 8 because honestly, Escape from A.R.C. is so bad you kind of have to leave when that happens, and with groups like that, there is no point playing against them, as they will just farm for kills for 20 minutes after the triple cap (which was a match I had 2 days ago)
Whitedooom wrote:
stukes09 wrote:
Hey context Noops,

How do you make friends on warzone? I have added like 20 people from the Carnage report to my friends list and no one talks to me or accepts my invites to Fireteam. Is there another way of building a team that I don't know about? All I do is solo warzone for a year because I can't find any teammates.
Just talk in the game and see if anyone else talks. Then usually if you play well others you speak to will queue up with you. I use to only solo q, but now I run with a few different squads for WZ
So today the only players with mics were 2 kids who were so loud the sound was distorted, and this seems to be the norm for most games.
Yesterday I actually stayed in game chat and it took 3 games to have a competent person talk back on the mic. Just luck of the draw and the fact that most squads stick to party chat.
Whitedooom wrote:
Whitedooom wrote:
stukes09 wrote:
Hey context Noops,

How do you make friends on warzone? I have added like 20 people from the Carnage report to my friends list and no one talks to me or accepts my invites to Fireteam. Is there another way of building a team that I don't know about? All I do is solo warzone for a year because I can't find any teammates.
Just talk in the game and see if anyone else talks. Then usually if you play well others you speak to will queue up with you. I use to only solo q, but now I run with a few different squads for WZ
So today the only players with mics were 2 kids who were so loud the sound was distorted, and this seems to be the norm for most games.
Yesterday I actually stayed in game chat and it took 3 games to have a competent person talk back on the mic. Just luck of the draw and the fact that most squads stick to party chat.
If you catch me solo queing you might be able to hear me screaming my brains out at the idiots who are going after the 25 point boss while we are in the middle of a fight for the main middle base whether its fortress, garage, spire, etc. I love to search solo to stay competitive, but it really is cancer.
Whitedooom wrote:
Whitedooom wrote:
stukes09 wrote:
Hey context Noops,

If you catch me solo queing you might be able to hear me screaming my brains out at the idiots who are going after the 25 point boss while we are in the middle of a fight for the main middle base whether its fortress, garage, spire, etc. I love to search solo to stay competitive, but it really is cancer.
Wanna team up with me?
I go into warzone solo expecting to lose more games than I win. I just try to play competently enough to enjoy myself. If you're going 20K/13A/10D as an example and got 2 or 3 bosses, I'd say you didn't have the worst time, even if the final team score is lopsided.

If they quick-core you, even better. You get your 7k XP for 5 minutes of work and move on to the next game.

It's 3.5 years in, at least there are enough players still around to fill numerous 24 player matches quickly.
I never win warzone matches and I'm not exaggerating. I lose every match.
With the advent of party chat, I'd argue solo-queuing any team based online game is a fool's errand. Things only get worse in games with larger scale modes where you can't realistically have a major impact on the final outcome no matter how sick your MLG skills are. SECRET FACE has the right idea: just go into every WZgame expect you will lose and try to enjoy the individual engagements between you and the enemy. Otherwise, you'll either go insane or find yourself a nice Spartan Company so you can be part of the sole queue stomp.

Huh, now I have the urge to play WZ again: I'll bill you my psychologist's bill later this month, OP.
There Kinda is nothing you can do about that, you are randomly matched with people, congrats for holding the top, but you cannot control your team.
I'm sorry to hear that others are having such bad experiences. Warzone is still my favorite playlist/gametype in H5, I solo queue like 99% of the time (I only periodically party up if I see someone else from my SC happens to be online) and while there's certainly the occasional steamrolling, my Warzone W/L is still around 50%. I typically play on Balanced search settings at peak times. (US evenings.)

Even when it is a losing effort, I try to just be among the more productive people on my team to have something positive to take away from it. True curbstompings where we're triple capped and farmed for 20 minutes are pretty rare, for me.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3