Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Double Win Weekend?

OP F0X McCL0UD

With the new skins added needing a tone of wins it would be cool too see a weekend that allows every win to count as 2 wins for the commendation. Much like double xp weekend used to function in halo 3.
That's not how winning games work so...no.

And "double xp" isn't "double wins".

Not what i meant but thanks for the contribution anyways ;)

Not what i meant but thanks for the contribution anyways ;)
I get what you're asking but it's still not a really great suggestion.

They want people to play and win. They aren't going to hand out double wins because people can't be bothered to try winning.
Kinda makes 650 wins pointless
Why aren't they doing it for Achilles stuff and other commendations? Sorry, but 343 is only gonna create problems for themselves if they started doing things like that. What's wrong with just trying to get the skins the old fashioned way by putting in the work?
Is there even double exp playlists anymore? Or was there ever? I know featured offers a little more exp. Double exp/RP playlists would of been nice for weekends. I remember grinding out double exp weekends in H3, was a blast.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Why aren't they doing it for Achilles stuff and other commendations? Sorry, but 343 is only gonna create problems for themselves if they started doing things like that. What's wrong with just trying to get the skins the old fashioned way by putting in the work?
Because that's, well, work, and heaven forbid someone have to do that.
Definitely not a good idea.