Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Double XP & Warzone legendary Xp packs.

OP XxFearless75Xx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It look's to me that the packs are now gone, not sure about double XP.
Double XP ended April 29, 2020
Withyn3302 wrote:
Damn, are there any chances that they come back?
Withyn3302 wrote:
Damn, are there any chances that they come back?
Unyshek (Community Manager for Halo) has had this question asked a lot in Twitter.

It’s something they’re looking at.

I assume it’ll be back at some point in time. Just not sure when. Until then if you need XP the featured playlists for each week have double XP. They’re marked with a gold star in the matchmaking menus.
Sad about the packs not being continued but I still like to see double XP to help out with people trying to rank up
They stopped the Legendary packs this past week and took down the double xp notice on the 29th. I played on the 30th and double xp was still going. I got 152 on the 30th so I haven't been playing since.
BadDogg55 wrote:
They stopped the Legendary packs this past week and took down the double xp notice on the 29th. I played on the 30th and double xp was still going. I got 152 on the 30th so I haven't been playing since.
Congrats on 152!
Honestly I don't see why they would take it away since some of us are still social distancing and all that. I would've thought they would keep it until this is officially over.
Moyer wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
Congrats on 152!
Thanks...
I hit level 151 with this double xp and weeky xp packs. It sucks that it's over considering we are still in this quarantine. Would have made the grind more bearable if it continued until this pandemic was over.
Moyer wrote:
Sad about the packs not being continued but I still like to see double XP to help out with people trying to rank up
Yes, enjoyed them while they lasted, still doing my 200k xp daily when I'm not busy.
Moyer wrote:
Yes, enjoyed them while they lasted, still doing my 200k xp daily when I'm not busy.
I really need to open more packs so that I can get more arena boosts again
I understand that the weekly gold packs are gone now but it’d be nice if 343 at least put them back in the req store so we can buy them with our req points
This is so sad, cortana play deference for darkness.
Moyer wrote:
Moyer wrote:
I really need to open more packs so that I can get more arena boosts again
Still got quit a bit of my legendary arena boosts, I'm more of a warzone player.
It was good while it lasted. I hope they bring it back. They covid-19 is still an at large topic and many rules are still in affect as a result.
I just got back into the game on the last week of it lol.
Withyn3302 wrote:
Damn it man I had no idea, big rip :(
BadDogg55 wrote:
nice job finishing the grind
I understand that the weekly gold packs are gone now but it’d be nice if 343 at least put them back in the req store so we can buy them with our req points
this would be nice to see. i have about 30 left in warzone and maybe 40ish left for arena. the grind will be so much slower when i finish using the rest of them. its been nice having so many though
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2