Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Double XP & Warzone legendary Xp packs.

OP XxFearless75Xx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I understand that the weekly gold packs are gone now but it’d be nice if 343 at least put them back in the req store so we can buy them with our req points
this would be nice to see. i have about 30 left in warzone and maybe 40ish left for arena. the grind will be so much slower when i finish using the rest of them. its been nice having so many though
Links for Legendary packs:
Arena...https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-5-guardians-arena-xp-boost-req-pack/c46wpknxb4z6/0x3j?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot%3Aoverviewtab
Warzone...https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-5-guardians-arena-xp-boost-req-pack/br30fcdpjsqt/0x3j?activetab=pivot:overviewta
I would very much appreciate to have double xp still going. It is not amandate to give out legend boosts. It reduces some grind. I have 12 mil to go for 152. I might be asking too much but then ....☺
BadDogg55 wrote:
I understand that the weekly gold packs are gone now but it’d be nice if 343 at least put them back in the req store so we can buy them with our req points
this would be nice to see. i have about 30 left in warzone and maybe 40ish left for arena. the grind will be so much slower when i finish using the rest of them. its been nice having so many though
Arena...https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-5-guardians-arena-xp-boost-req-pack/c46wpknxb4z6/0x3j?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot%3AoverviewtabWarzone...https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-5-guardians-arena-xp-boost-req-pack/br30fcdpjsqt/0x3j?activetab=pivot:overviewta
Thank you, that was a good surprise to see they are still available
BadDogg55 wrote:
Moyer wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
They stopped the Legendary packs this past week and took down the double xp notice on the 29th. I played on the 30th and double xp was still going. I got 152 on the 30th so I haven't been playing since.
Congrats on 152!
Thanks...
Congrats on the 152
BadDogg55 wrote:
Arena...https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-5-guardians-arena-xp-boost-req-pack/c46wpknxb4z6/0x3j?wa=wsignin1.0&activetab=pivot%3AoverviewtabWarzone...https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/halo-5-guardians-arena-xp-boost-req-pack/br30fcdpjsqt/0x3j?activetab=pivot:overviewta
Aight, so you’ve just saved me hours and hours of time. Thank you!!
TheDonCJG wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
I went from 151 to 152 in 6 weeks. 343 had double xp for 2 months, giving free Legendary boosts plus I had tons of MS reward points stacked up that I bought Legendary boost packs with. I played Infection and WZFF to get there and use a Legendary boost every game I played. (A whole bunch of games.. lol) It cut months off the completion time.
BadDogg55 wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
I went from 151 to 152 in 6 weeks. 343 had double xp for 2 months, giving free Legendary boosts plus I had tons of MS reward points stacked up that I bought Legendary boost packs with. I played Infection and WZFF to get there and use a Legendary boost every game I played. (A whole bunch of games.. lol) It cut months off the completion time.
I’m getting pretty close to 151 now. Been grinding Mythic FF all weekend.
I took advantage of the double xp while it lasted but eh, now the real grind is on.
TheDonCJG wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
BadDogg55 wrote:
I’m getting pretty close to 151 now. Been grinding Mythic FF all weekend.
I took advantage of the double xp while it lasted but eh, now the real grind is on.
I was doing 350,00 to 430,000 xp per day. I'll never play either one of those games again... lol, "Total Burnout"!
I really want them to bring back the XP boosts because I am almost out of them and I am rank 144. I really want to get to max rank but without those boosts it's gonna make my journey a whole lot harder. But this might make other people's journeys hard to so so if 343 could make up there mind and bring the XP boosts back that would be great.
Olive3000 wrote:
I really want them to bring back the XP boosts because I am almost out of them and I am rank 144. I really want to get to max rank but without those boosts it's gonna make my journey a whole lot harder. But this might make other people's journeys hard to so so if 343 could make up there mind and bring the XP boosts back that would be great.
Someone asked Unyshek on Twitter if they would come back as a purchasable item with REQ points and he did say they’d note that feedback.

So they’ll probably come back at some point in the future. Even the free packs will probably drop in game when double xp returns
TheDonCJG wrote:
Withyn3302 wrote:
Double XP ended April 29, 2020
Damn, are there any chances that they come back?
Unyshek (Community Manager for Halo) has had this question asked a lot in Twitter.

It’s something they’re looking at.

I assume it’ll be back at some point in time. Just not sure when. Until then if you need XP the featured playlists for each week have double XP. They’re marked with a gold star in the matchmaking menus.
the sad part of that is the featured playlists are exclusively pvp gametypes. firefight has never ever been on those featured lists. Which is a bit of a bummer. Would love it if they could include a pve option into the rotation every now and then. firefight is hardly a dead aspect of the game, its just overlooked alot lol
TheDonCJG wrote:
Withyn3302 wrote:
Unyshek (Community Manager for Halo) has had this question asked a lot in Twitter.

I assume it’ll be back at some point in time. Just not sure when. Until then if you need XP the featured playlists for each week have double XP. They’re marked with a gold star in the matchmaking menus.
the sad part of that is the featured playlists are exclusively pvp gametypes. firefight has never ever been on those featured lists. Which is a bit of a bummer. Would love it if they could include a pve option into the rotation every now and then. firefight is hardly a dead aspect of the game, its just overlooked alot lol
Well technically Mythic FF is a featured mode. Just doesn’t have the gold star next to it.
Mythic has the same Double XP effect as a featured playlist.
With that being said, would be cool to see different featured playlists in FF. Something like Firefight Turbo, Grunts only or something crazy.
TheDonCJG wrote:
Olive3000 wrote:
Someone asked Unyshek on Twitter if they would come back as a purchasable item with REQ points and he did say they’d note that feedback.

So they’ll probably come back at some point in the future. Even the free packs will probably drop in game when double xp returns
Ok thank you I'll go check that out.
Yeah I remember they would give the Warzone legendary boosts I honestly don understand what happened. Maybe it was mainly because it Was limited time?
Warzone and Arena Legendary packs are available in the REQ store rn for RP!!! Did I miss an update on this?
Warzone and Arena Legendary packs are available in the REQ store rn for RP!!! Did I miss an update on this?
They came back yesterday.
People were asking for them a lot in the forums and twitter. Guess all we had to do was ask. Better grab them quick, not sure how long they’ll stick around
TheDonCJG wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
Withyn3302 wrote:

Well technically Mythic FF is a featured mode. Just doesn’t have the gold star next to it.
With that being said, would be cool to see different featured playlists in FF. Something like Firefight Turbo, Grunts only or something crazy.
Interesting I have never done mythic, apparently it needs a premade group to run? At least I could never do it as a solo player. I guess thats just an issue on my end personally as i tend to be a lone wolf player, I'll join a matchmade game, do my best and see who sticks around for subsequent games. I havent gone in to see if any of the pvp style gametypes needed a certain number of fireteam members, maybe they also require friends/spartan companies in which case for the average grunt it would all be an even story, play solo get lesser rewards?

Even so, some love for the solo queuing pve (and pvp?) players would be great too! on a nice rotating playlist, im fine getting 1 week out of 4 or whatever, so long as the love covers all the core gametypes
TheDonCJG wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
Withyn3302 wrote:

Interesting I have never done mythic, apparently it needs a premade group to run? At least I could never do it as a solo player. I guess thats just an issue on my end personally as i tend to be a lone wolf player, I'll join a matchmade game, do my best and see who sticks around for subsequent games. I havent gone in to see if any of the pvp style gametypes needed a certain number of fireteam members, maybe they also require friends/spartan companies in which case for the average grunt it would all be an even story, play solo get lesser rewards?

Even so, some love for the solo queuing pve (and pvp?) players would be great too! on a nice rotating playlist, im fine getting 1 week out of 4 or whatever, so long as the love covers all the core gametypes
I solo mythic a fair bit. As long as you can get to round 5 the xp payout is solid. Obviously having a good team increases your success rate.
I try invite players into fireteams all the time, just build up a small squad of decent players and play.
Yeah I had a little over 4 million req points... I don't play WZ very often and have a ton of everything. I spent 2 million on them already... So I'm probably going to blow the rest on them now.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2