OP LethalQ

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
Notice that it is only for the featured playlist apparently
Of course it would happen when I leave for my vacation.
Man why does all the good stuff happen when I have to leave to go on vacation
Don't know which feature lists are up yet but will check later...just hope it's not in a playlist that leads to twitchy game-play since last few days I've seen plenty frustrating glitchers and with flinch it makes it infuriating. Rather just boost the exp with minimal stress.
Of course it would happen when my boss wants me to work through my weekend AGAIN!!! 😠
Edit: I'm so glad to see all these likes I'm getting it lets me know I'm not the only Spartan out there who hates his job.
There needs to be a "XP" only REQ pack bundle.
ronnie42 wrote:
Don't know which feature lists are up yet but will check later...just hope it's not in a playlist that leads to twitchy game-play since last few days I've seen plenty frustrating glitchers and with flinch it makes it infuriating. Rather just boost the exp with minimal stress.
Covenant slayer is the featured playlist.
Very few playlists are featured unfortunately.
LethalQ wrote:
Time to rack up that XP!!!
Thanks for the post dude.
ronnie42 wrote:
Well it's the weekend so more likely mythic warzone firefight and that covie slayer will be featured. Not sure if any others will be.
The featured playlists are Covie Slayer, Super Fiesta, FFA, and Warzone Assault!
LethalQ wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
Well it's the weekend so more likely mythic warzone firefight and that covie slayer will be featured. Not sure if any others will be.
Super Fiesta is featured as well.
Unyshek wrote:
The featured playlists are Covie Slayer, Super Fiesta, FFA, and Warzone Assault!
Sad to hear. Those playlists are mostly bad. I might be able to tolerate Warzone assault if it doesn't become campy but Super Fiesta is awful on H5. Can't even remember the last time I even bothered with free for all.
Nice finally again
This post has been edited for being too funny and for requiring aloe for the hot burn.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Featured playlist tho, thanks for the reminder
Unyshek wrote:
I like that the featured list covers different game types. I myself am going to jump on Warzone A, Super Fiesta, and Covie Slayer.

I would love to see this happen more often :).
I may jump on for some covie slayer, but I doubt that it will hold my attention longer than a few matches. Im glad to see double xp return though
ronnie42 wrote:
Unyshek wrote:
Sad to hear. Those playlists are mostly bad. I might be able to tolerate Warzone assault if it doesn't become campy but Super Fiesta is awful on H5. Can't even remember the last time I even bothered with free for all.
Super fiesta and FFA are awesome in H5. Warzone assault isn't for me. Bring back Warzone turbo! That is how warzone should be played.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6