1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Do you guys think that double XP and constant free boosts will come back before halo infinite drops?

I personally would love to see it return and hope that they add again leading up to infinite. To be fair, it would also make for a good marketing tool as it would bring people back and keep the current players more engaged and couple that with infinite news and badda-bing, you have more hype.
If only double XP and free boosts were all it took to sustain a population, right? It's okay to say you want that stuff just so you can get 152 quicker. There's no shame in it anymore.
If only double XP and free boosts were all it took to sustain a population, right? It's okay to say you want that stuff just so you can get 152 quicker. There's no shame in it anymore.
343 did say throughout the "duration of quarantine" and here we are still in quarantine federally closed and Jay Inslee (gov of WA) said we are still in quarantine. I can't help but feel lied to.
While yeah, it will help loads with getting to 152, I do think that it would at least help keep the population as people will feel like it's less of a chore to level up in those later levels so are more likely to keep playing. I think it could also bring a few people back because they may decide to try and get to max rank as the double XP will help them. To be honest, I think that it will more keep the current population rather then bring people in but it could do. But yeah, it will help a lot with ranking up.
GDTaco wrote:
343 did say throughout the "duration of quarantine" and here we are still in quarantine federally closed and Jay Inslee (gov of WA) said we are still in quarantine. I can't help but feel lied to.
Bit dramatic
Hopefully after the July event of Halo Infinite we might see some more double xp to help Spartans reach 152? They also have certain playlist every weekend that have DXP. Like mythic WFF.
GDTaco wrote:
Bit dramatic
Yeah lol
GDTaco wrote:
Bit dramatic
I would disagree since 343 literally said and only had for a month while most of us are still in quarantine and their excuse for some things is "once we are back in the studio". OK so don't say it is the duration of quarantine if you aren't actually going to do it. Kinda like how they said Halo 2 was ready for PC and well you know how that turned out.
GDTaco wrote:
Bit dramatic
I would disagree since 343 literally said and only had for a month while most of us are still in quarantine and their excuse for some things is "once we are back in the studio". OK so don't say it is the duration of quarantine if you aren't actually going to do it. Kinda like how they said Halo 2 was ready for PC and well you know how that turned out.
Well they gave $50 or 1,500,000 RP worth of free boosts to literally every player who logged in for 5 weeks...
GDTaco wrote:
Bit dramatic
Well they gave $50 or 1,500,000 RP worth of free boosts to literally every player who logged in for 5 weeks...
True. But it still isn't the duration of the epidemic. So don't say it, if you aren't going to do it. It's literally lying.
2v2 competitive get double xp also if it has not the ☆
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.
Would be cool if it turns out to be real.

One question though, that username doesn’t exist on Twitter. Hard to verify a source that isn’t available
Double xp might be true but 2.5 xp? Never heard of that before
Mythic is here so that's worth playing in the meantime.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content. This includes leaked content, real or fake.
GDTaco wrote:
Bit dramatic
True. But it still isn't the duration of the epidemic. So don't say it, if you aren't going to do it. It's literally lying.
It is not lying. The Pandemic could go on for months, for the rest of the year in some countries.
I dunno about the states, but in some parts of my country (Germany) the prohibitions are currently
getting lifted step by step, schools have reopened some time ago, people continue to go to work again.
We had at least a full month of double xp in a time where almost everyone was sitting at home,
it is not their fault if some people simply didn't bother to the play game, so they won't bother
to keep the double xp indefinetely.
SMOK69KMK wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
Bit dramatic
It is not lying. The Pandemic could go on for months, for the rest of the year in some countries.
I dunno about the states, but in some parts of my country (Germany) the prohibitions are currently
getting lifted step by step, schools have reopened some time ago, people continue to go to work again.
We had at least a full month of double xp in a time where almost everyone was sitting at home,
it is not their fault if some people simply didn't bother to the play game, so they won't bother
Damn
SMOK69KMK wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
Bit dramatic
Well 343 is based in the US (Seattle WA to be exact). The restrictions are not lifted in that area or in my state. So in fact it is lying if people are still contracting it and dying. Don't say it, if you don't mean. Would you like screenshots and link or no?
Edit: regardless of how long they did it doesn't matter... If they said for the duration of the pandemic and they cut it off even before the second wave hits, it is in fact lie. No matter how you twist it.
SMOK69KMK wrote:
GDTaco wrote:
Bit dramatic
Well 343 is based in the US (Seattle WA to be exact). The restrictions are not lifted in that area or in my state. So in fact it is lying if people are still contracting it and dying. Don't say it, if you don't mean. Would you like screenshots and link or no?
Edit: regardless of how long they did it doesn't matter... If they said for the duration of the pandemic and they cut it off even before the second wave hits, it is in fact lie. No matter how you twist it.
Where did they say how long the added xp / packs would be active?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2