Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Download code question (console edition)

OP D3STR0Y3R 214

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
This is about the FOTUS class armour/emblem download from the xbox one edition. I have some questions:
1)Can I download it before the game is installed?
2)Can I download it after the game is installed and before the 27th?
3)On the card, it says that "To access in-game, follow the steps at: halowaypoint.com/halo5legal". Doing so brings a page not existent. Do I have to follow this step?
bump
I'm also having the same problem
I'd assume it works like other codes and the other DLC I got, as a preorder. Inputting the code shouldn't cause any problems neither would downloading it. Just won't be unlocked till Halo 5 drops on the 27th at which point all the other stuff earned/downloaded (Like the Warzone REQ Bundle) unlocks and is openable, how I have yet to find out I assume a lot of pop ups lol
1) Yes.

You just go to the Xbox Store from your dashboard, go to "Use a Code" and put the code in. You will get a REQ pack when the game comes out that will contain your armor.

Just make sure you are using YOUR profile. Use it on someone else's profile and you wont get it.
how do you get the Heiloskril armor? i like the helmet a lot?
Nexxamiss wrote:
how do you get the Heiloskril armor? i like the helmet a lot?
Complete all campaigns on the MCC on Legendary Difficulty
Yes you can, but understand: the main game comes out on the 27th where everything goes live and functional.

You can only play the campaign mode offline, all other features will be unavailable until 27th October.
Anyone else having trouble receiving their fotus armor I put in the code yesterday thinking today when the game came out id get a req pack but I cannot seem to find it
Anyone else having trouble receiving their fotus armor I put in the code yesterday thinking today when the game came out id get a req pack but I cannot seem to find it
same issue here
I just purchased the Halo 5 Xbox console but my codes for the armor don't work and it's the 28th a day after can anyone help me I want the armors!
Same problem :/
This is about the FOTUS class armour/emblem download from the xbox one edition. I have some questions:
1)Can I download it before the game is installed?
2)Can I download it after the game is installed and before the 27th?
3)On the card, it says that "To access in-game, follow the steps at: halowaypoint.com/halo5legal". Doing so brings a page not existent. Do I have to follow this step?
1) YES.
2) YES. You can download it at ANY TIME.
3) NO. Simply go to the redeem option in your console or Xbox.com and introduce the 25-digit code. It will be linked to your account and it will simply appear as an unopened REQ pack.
hello guys I did all that but none of the rec packs I open had the focus armor
SO I just figured it out!!! Sorry to bug guys happy gaming
I'm having the same issue. if someone can help. it wont show up as a REQ pack and i wont get it from buying one either.
how
how
im having problimes doing this
heeellllpppp
IDK WHAT IM DOING. HELP
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2