Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Dysfunctional Pause Button

OP Death2Consoles

Anyone know why it’s taking up to 10 seconds to bring up the menu when I hit pause in this game? Is it a known bug or is it something about my game/system? This is the only game I have this problem on; never experienced it on MCC.
I'm gonna say it's just you. Is this during games?
Yeah, pretty much anytime I’m playing Halo 5 campaign, the pause is super unreliable. And if I unpause it’s as if there’s a 10 second cooldown before it lets me pause again.
There used to be a glitch (probably still is but it's just circumvented) that made spring jumps easier by hitting pause mid crouch jump and then releasing crouch and unpausing (or along these lines, not sure of all the details). This problem was patched and circumvented by forcing a cool down period between successive start button inputs.
There used to be a glitch (probably still is but it's just circumvented) that made spring jumps easier by hitting pause mid crouch jump and then releasing crouch and unpausing (or along these lines, not sure of all the details). This problem was patched and circumvented by forcing a cool down period between successive start button inputs.
The glitch is still there except the player doesn't use the pause menu anymore. It is faster and easier to use the scoreboard.
The glitch is still there except the player doesn't use the pause menu anymore. It is faster and easier to use the scoreboard.
I see, thanks for the info. Haven't really paid attention to it after I first heard of it.
Ha! Wow. Well at least I know there’s a reason behind it...thanks all