1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
nvm..
ThirdEye27 wrote:
-A higher base player speed.

-A user here mentioned dual-wielding being an armor mod, which I think would be cool to see.

-A veto/voting system in the pre-game lobby.

-Being able to view teammate/opponent stats in the pregame lobby.

-More memorable maps.

Those are all that I can think of right now.
Being unable to view opponent stats in pregame lobby was done on purpose. 343 was trying to prevent people from leaving lobbies if they get intimidated by their opponent stat. Leaving gets annoying at times.
ThirdEye27 wrote:

-A user here mentioned dual-wielding being an armor mod, which I think would be cool to see.

-More memorable maps.

Being unable to view opponent stats in pregame lobby was done on purpose. 343 was trying to prevent people from leaving lobbies if they get intimidated by their opponent stat. Leaving gets annoying at times.
Is this true? Because if it is, then that just makes their decision even dumber and the person leaving the lobby a giant coward. Seriously, who gets intimidated by a rank? It doesn't stop people from leaving because if the opponent is that much better than them then they will quit mid-game. It just delays them from finding out how much better the opponent is.

I don't buy it, there has to be a way better reason than that to have it removed. Its just too stupid.
Going to be honest if they were both balanced properly all i want to see now is the bubble shield and dual wielding.
THE SOUND TRACK. Please 343i make a soundtrack that is somewhat like the original. All orchestra and guitar. The choir hum. If only. ;(
Waxburn99 wrote:
The Jet pack.
No I don't want the Jetpack to ever comeback.
Why? I loved it!
People who use Jetpacks are able to traverse parts of the map which is not accessible to access without it which is something I personally get annoyed a lot when playing Reach or 4.
You pretty much described what the point in having the jet pack was, I never understood people's complaints you can hear a jetpack fine and protect yourself against it.

You can do that now with the current Spartan abilities and jump tricks. Only it's now privileged to strong connections to the servers. I used to be able to perform them reasonably well but now I can not as the connection has progressively got worse.
Halo Reach AR.
-Halo reach level of customization of armors
- Emblem customization and able to wear it on your armor
-Interactive maps where you can add shields or blow up terrain to change the battle in your favor
-The warthog of the sky or atleast a new version of it
- Better and more memorable maps
- More armor mods like the bubble shield, regenerative field, duel wielding, jet pack. A few of those could help team mates during battles.
-More human vehicles in multiplayer, not just one warthog with 20 different variants.
- Veto system and a pre game lobby where you can see armors, ranks, who's talking, the ability to mute them, their armor completion and who is in a party
ThirdEye27 wrote:
ThirdEye27 wrote:
A higher base player speed.

-More memorable maps.

Is this true? Because if it is, then that just makes their decision even dumber and the person leaving the lobby a giant coward. Seriously, who gets intimidated by a rank? It doesn't stop people from leaving because if the opponent is that much better than them then they will quit mid-game. It just delays them from finding out how much better the opponent is.

I don't buy it, there has to be a way better reason than that to have it removed. Its just too stupid.
It makes sense to me. People have done it in games and is annoying.

Under matchmaking feedback
Waxburn99 wrote:
The Jet pack.
No I don't want the Jetpack to ever comeback.
Why? I loved it!
People who use Jetpacks are able to traverse parts of the map which is not accessible to access without it which is something I personally get annoyed a lot when playing Reach or 4.
You pretty much described what the point in having the jet pack was, I never understood people's complaints you can hear a jetpack fine and protect yourself against it.

You can do that now with the current Spartan abilities and jump tricks. Only it's now privileged to strong connections to the servers. I used to be able to perform them reasonably well but now I can not as the connection has progressively got worse.
Wasn't the point of then Jetpack was to traverse parts of the map quicker compared to walking/sprinting and having a height advantage for a brief moment not heading up to spots where non-Jetpackers can't access.
ThirdEye27 wrote:
ThirdEye27 wrote:
A higher base player speed.

-More memorable maps.

It makes sense to me. People have done it in games and is annoying.

Under matchmaking feedback
Thank you for the link.

If it is a consistent problem (which I suppose it is because they removed the ranks) then I understand. I've hardly ever had this happen to me so I had some trouble empathizing with the reasoning. I still don't agree with it, but if it is as big of an issue as they make it out to be, then I get it.

That being said, it still doesn't change that those people that quit simply because of the rank are just sad people.
Interactive environments like H2A had (Shooting down ice to kill someone, Making water flow down for a few sec. to give you cover etc.) I know it won't happen in Halo 5, but hopefully the MP maps in Halo 6 do this kind of stuff again.
Actually, we very well could thanks to Forge scripting.
What earlier halo game things do you want in Halo 5 (could be anything from dual wielding to weapons to abilities).
Honestly not much. Halo continues to get better with each game as far as gameplay goes. I like and prefer the newer weapons more (that includes the PILUM) than the older models.

But I would lime to see more destructible environments in Halo 6.
NxtDutch wrote:
What earlier halo game things do you want in Halo 5 (could be anything from dual wielding to weapons to abilities).
Honestly not much. Halo continues to get better with each game as far as gameplay goes. I like and prefer the newer weapons more (that includes the PILUM) than the older models.

But I would lime to see more destructible environments in Halo 6.
Yeah... a lot of people want interactable environments... 🙂
Cyan1de02 wrote:
Interactive environments like H2A had (Shooting down ice to kill someone, Making water flow down for a few sec. to give you cover etc.) I know it won't happen in Halo 5, but hopefully the MP maps in Halo 6 do this kind of stuff again.
Actually, we very well could thanks to Forge scripting.
It'd be cool, but I've had multiple 343I people tell me that it's almost impossible to do in Halo 5. It'd be really hard to do well. Also, I think it was Quinn on tweeter said it would be really hard to do, do to coding... but one can always hope I guess :)

All I have to say is that feature better be back in for Halo 6 as it's an amazing feature and super fun!!!
ThirdEye27 wrote:
ThirdEye27 wrote:

-More memorable maps.

I've heard this too actually. I'm pretty sure it was in one of there videos (The Sprint maybe??) or something. I clearly remember watching something where they said this is why they don't show ranks before the match.
ThirdEye27 wrote:
ThirdEye27 wrote:

-More memorable maps.

I've heard this too actually. I'm pretty sure it was in one of there videos (The Sprint maybe??) or something. I clearly remember watching something where they said this is why they don't show ranks before the match.
It's true. He cleared it up for me. I don't like it, but since it was a consistent problem then it's for the better. I would rather see the stats mid or end-game than I would have people quit.
ThirdEye27 wrote:

-More memorable maps.

- I'm all for a higher base speed, but any faster and you might as well take sprint out (which if they want too, I'm fine with)

- Veto, sure, voting ABSOLUTLEY NOT!! voting systems like Reach, TMCC etc. are bloody terrible!!! I hate playing the same 1 map over and over and over and over....

- Teammates stats sure, Opponents stats was said why they didn't do it and as much as I wish I could see them I understand why they did it.

- 100% Agree. Halo 5 maps are some of the blandness, less memorable ones of any Halo game
ThirdEye27 wrote:

-More memorable maps.

- I'm all for a higher base speed, but any faster and you might as well take sprint out (which if they want too, I'm fine with)

- Veto, sure, voting ABSOLUTLEY NOT!! voting systems like Reach, TMCC etc. are bloody terrible!!! I hate playing the same 1 map over and over and over and over....

- Teammates stats sure, Opponents stats was said why they didn't do it and as much as I wish I could see them I understand why they did it.

- 100% Agree. Halo 5 maps are some of the blandness, less memorable ones of any Halo game
- I'm not talking about making it sprinting speed or making sprint obsolete, just a small increase. Ten percent at most (I haven't tested this in custom games, so even a 10% increase may be a little much).

- That's fair. I myself don't want to play the same map and gametype combination every match. Agreed on a veto system.

- Agreed.

- Agreed.
The color teal again.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3