Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Extend Warzone Turbo

OP qC00LBEANZp

Due the current pandemic and everybody self isolating how about bringing Warzone Turbo a week earlier and even keeping it a bit longer. I think it would probably help keep people inside and also a nice bonus for current players. I don't think anybody is short on reqs at this point of the games lifespan so we could definitely do with emptying out a lot of unused reqs. Just a thought as it was nice to see 343 already making the effort to promote self isolating by giving out req packs.
I’m waiting for the weekly XD boosts they are supposed to give. Should have had them out yesterday
Much rather have assault over turbo
LKG Gluby wrote:
Why not both?
mcmaker13 wrote:
LKG Gluby wrote:
Why not both?
Unfortunately the H5 population isn’t what it once was. It’s a good idea to pick one or the other to funnel all the WZ players into one list for better matchmaking.
Hey, you people in your countries aren't having problems with the servers??
Damn, I don't know if is my town server (Mx, nearly Mx city) or wtf but where I live I can't play well. I asked to some mexicans friends and they don't have this problem, so I assume it depends on the place or maybe the internet provider too. It started this week I think. I was today and yesterday in WZ FF and, like I wanted one level 4 weapon and the game give me it when I die, two minutes LATER. Or like my banshee bullets don't come out.
I was very happy because I'm sure there will be more players on turbo and mythic this weekend, but now I'm like, oohh well. I hope this will be fixed soon.
PS: I have the highest internet speed in my area, and it's not even close to 20-30ms when it's at his best xD. Now it's above 170 since monday, packet loss: between 8, 20%.
LKG Gluby wrote:
Assault runs off new players because crews of mediocre players overwhelm and farm them.
CofC wrote:
LKG Gluby wrote:
Assault runs off new players because crews of mediocre players overwhelm and farm them.
That's not a problem with the teams, they put some kind of mmr this wza month, so the matches were more balanced than before. They have already done something like this about 8 months ago but the players that always go in big teams started to do the glitch for play with a 7, 12 team and kill solo players and small teams all day. I hope this wza mmr thing last.
Welp, looks like we got it now
mcmaker13 wrote:
Welp, looks like we got it now
Lol yes which is great, I'm playing it right now and having a blast wasting my reqs!

I still do think it should be extended or better yet just make it a weekend playlist. Updated the title of the thread accordingly. Hopefully this can get more traction and someone from 343 could respond to give their opinion on Warzo Turbo frequency.
Why not just accelerate the reqing in nomal wz? start at req 3 and accelerate from there at a much faster pace then we can all expend our reqs w/o waiting for holidays and special occasions for wz turbo.
someone slow down the xp ?, I use the "xp boost req" to speed up the process but still goes up very slowly