Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Emile helmet : Reach or Halo 5?

OP SalmonSpoon2125

What's your favorite Emile's helmet version?
While I can’t stand the helmet at all, I have to say Reach looks better. The colors in 5 are too bright in my opinion
While I can’t stand the helmet at all, I have to say Reach looks better. The colors in 5 are too bright in my opinion
How in the hell can you not stand the helmet!?!?!? It takes psychological warfare to the next level. But you and I do agree on the version that is better.
Halo Reach version has more Detailing and actually looks better overall

Halo 5’s version is just covered in a coat of Gloss Paint & the Skull is too shallow and goes dark in some angles along with it makes your head look big, it just feels rushed
Halo Reach looks better
I’d take one set of Reach armor over any of the armor in Halo 5... save maybe for Achilles. But, in general, Halo 5’s armory doesn’t come remotely close to the greatness of Reach’s armory.
How in the hell can you not stand the helmet!?!?!? It takes psychological warfare to the next level. But you and I do agree on the version that is better.
I hate the skull aesthetic. I always thought skeletons and skulls were cute so I never took that seriously. Take a helmet designed to have maximum visibility and scratch a big ol’ skull on it? I’m all for self expression but come on my dude. And don’t get me started on the Haunted helmet. All for people enjoying them of course. I’ll never like them personally though
I hate the skull aesthetic. I always thought skeletons and skulls were cute so I never took that seriously. Take a helmet designed to have maximum visibility and scratch a big ol’ skull on it? I’m all for self expression but come on my dude. And don’t get me started on the Haunted helmet. All for people enjoying them of course. I’ll never like them personally though
In my opinion skulls are very badass and creepy/spooky
I believe halo reaches version is better considering the colour's aren't as bright and it matches the gritty theme of the game also we all know halo reaches armory is godly compared to halo 5's armory.
personally I like jun's helmet the best I suits the sniping type.
Spoiler:
Show
NC Craz wrote:
personally I like jun's helmet the best I suits the sniping type.
Spoiler:
Show
I like jun's helmet, too. But my favourite is Mark V [B] (noble six's helmet)
Neither, both look terrible.
nPlasma wrote:
What about inheitor helmet?
nPlasma wrote:
What about inheitor helmet?
Its ok, due to me liking the pilot helmet soooo much more than any EVA varient. But overall, I only wear it for the sake of wearing it.
In my opinion skulls are very badass and creepy/spooky
I'm not saying from a creepy/spooky stand point. Example: Why did 1st Battillion 9th Marine Regiment use "The Walking Dead Men" as there unit despite it being a bad thing? To mess with the enemies head. Using a design to signify death signals the enemy that death means nothing to you and that you do not fear death. Hence I like it from the psyops standpoint.
I agree
I definitely prefer Reach's version over 5's variant. I always liked the helmet in general with the overall look and the idea behind it.