Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Emile helmet : Reach or Halo 5?

OP SalmonSpoon2125

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
While I can’t stand the helmet at all, I have to say Reach looks better. The colors in 5 are too bright in my opinion
How in the hell can you not stand the helmet!?!?!? It takes psychological warfare to the next level. But you and I do agree on the version that is better.
I hate the skull aesthetic. I always thought skeletons and skulls were cute so I never took that seriously. Take a helmet designed to have maximum visibility and scratch a big ol’ skull on it? I’m all for self expression but come on my dude. And don’t get me started on the Haunted helmet. All for people enjoying them of course. I’ll never like them personally though
I don't think scratching the skull into the visor ruined Emile's visor. He only scratched the top layer of the visor, so I'm assuming his visor and HUD stayed in tact. Plus I doubt the UNSC would let Emile continue to use the helmet if it compromised his vision and ability to do his job. But maybe I'm overthinking it...
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Reach's looked better, not to mention you could actually customize it.
kjbart wrote:
Reach's helmet is 100% better. H5's armor looks like plastic with no detail, or wear and tear. Hopefully they bring back the gritty armor that Reach had.
Yes, Halo 5 graphic is terrible.
What's your favorite Emile's helmet version?
Helmet is similar enough to Reach, although if I had to choose, I would choose Reach any day. What bothers me more is how the armor looks so different. I mean, it’s not just design. The knife position was the most iconic element of it and they changed that.
kjbart wrote:
While I can’t stand the helmet at all, I have to say Reach looks better. The colors in 5 are too bright in my opinion
How in the hell can you not stand the helmet!?!?!? It takes psychological warfare to the next level. But you and I do agree on the version that is better.
I hate the skull aesthetic. I always thought skeletons and skulls were cute so I never took that seriously. Take a helmet designed to have maximum visibility and scratch a big ol’ skull on it? I’m all for self expression but come on my dude. And don’t get me started on the Haunted helmet. All for people enjoying them of course. I’ll never like them personally though
I don't think scratching the skull into the visor ruined Emile's visor. He only scratched the top layer of the visor, so I'm assuming his visor and HUD stayed in tact. Plus I doubt the UNSC would let Emile continue to use the helmet if it compromised his vision and ability to do his job. But maybe I'm overthinking it...
You are not overthinking it at all. That make sense. (p.s. Emile had the coolest helmet in halo.)
halo reach
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2