1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Ok, so this was kind of complete fail on my behalf. But what´s up with the aim of the end game? I only saw the red laser beam on the concrete when I looked at the replay, not while I was aiming in the game. Is this how this thing is meant to work - the beam is off center?
Ok, so this was kind of complete fail on my behalf. But what´s up with the aim of the end game? I only saw the red laser beam on the concrete when I looked at the replay, not while I was aiming in the game. Is this how this thing is meant to work - the beam is off center?
The targeting lasers for all SPlasers have always been off centered in Halo 5. (It's not exclusive to the end game) Just make sure you don't fail like that again, and you're good to go.
The concrete barrier was angled and as you walked the edge was getting gloser.(barely hit it)

Evil red dot claims annother.
I've done that a time or two myself.
I've done that a time or two myself.
I can imagine, I can´t be the only one! :)
The targeting lasers for all SPlasers have always been off centered in Halo 5. (It's not exclusive to the end game) Just make sure you don't fail like that again, and you're good to go.
Yeah I get its all splasers but considering how much H5 I´ve played I never noticed this :)
To the white knights of Halo seemingly defending 343 and their design, that definitely looks broken and looks like it shouldn't have happened...
I did the same thing using a Selene's Lance in Super Fiesta. I think the fired beam has a width or something that can kill with splash damage. I dunno, just a (likely stupid) guess.
First off Ahahahahah
secondly I've had this problem only once but it was on a custom games so I shrugged it off.
It's happened to me a time or two. I don't think Halo 5 is the only Halo where it does this, I believe it also did this in Halo Reach.
To the white knights of Halo seemingly defending 343 and their design, that definitely looks broken and looks like it shouldn't have happened...
I don't think Halo 5 was the first Halo game to have this happen. Halo Reach did it too if I can remember.
You have to keep your mind on where your player model is positioned from a third-person view. That could help avoid accidents like these.

In addition, try to hide your weapon (especially the bigger ones) hidden behind cover. It's quite embarrassing when the enemy discovers your position...by seeing your gun sticking out of the corner.
Profesnol wrote:
I don't think Halo 5 was the first Halo game to have this happen. Halo Reach did it too if I can remember.
After reading this post again, it looks like he went into Theater to check this out, which everyone knows is broken... not sure if he's recorded Theater playback or if this is in-game.

Looks like it could be Theater... I've never seen anything like this in-game...
I've done that before too. It really is an epic fail on 343I part. I now make sure I'm far away from any Walls, Nooks or Crannies when shooting the laser lol
Profesnol wrote:
After reading this post again, it looks like he went into Theater to check this out, which everyone knows is broken... not sure if he's recorded Theater playback or if this is in-game.

It's happened to me once of twice. I think the first time it happened to me it was in Reach. It's not common, but it can happen.

And before you ask, I'm not one of the "white knights" for 343i, I give credit where credit is due and so far, 343i has not earned much from me.
Profesnol wrote:

In-game footage, not from theater.
First off Ahahahahah
secondly I've had this problem only once but it was on a custom games so I shrugged it off.
My pride is still in mint condition (oooooh yeah) ;) but I was rather surprised to say the least :)
Profesnol wrote:

In-game footage, not from theater.
Then yes, this is unacceptable...
im sure that was totally done purposefully for comedic value and in no way a slight mistake lol
im sure that was totally done purposefully for comedic value and in no way a slight mistake lol
I´m all for a good laugh mate :) but that was unintentional so would fall into the "slight mistake" category lol
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2