Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

End of the long road. 152

OP Saul Ghost343

Lvl 152 has been a really long journey in which I pass a lot of fun improving my skills and ways to play in arena and warzone, specially firefigth were I always tried to broke my kill record and game time, and sometimes passing anger while being kill by the over OP AI in mythic firefigth.
I encourage all players (if you have the time) to keep grinding and reach that reward for infinite. (It better be something good).
But I would say that we as players need to have fun while grinding, so I recommend that if you find the grind bored you should consider to stop because it's going to be even a more long and tedious time.
Finally I would say that infection, and any x2 xp game list they put is good for grind and for warzone: turbo is really good, and any firefigth, specially mythic (Try to be patient with the OP AI).
Hope you doing great and good luck.
Well done on getting there, my friend. I am less than 10 levels to go, so I think my journey has just started.
Halfway through 151 myself. I think I'll make it.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Halfway through 151 myself. I think I'll make it.
You’ll make it!
I finally hit 152 tonight.

It’s a long road but it feels great for the journey to be over.
Do you have to reach 152 by Infinite’s launch? Or can you still reach 152 after Infinite comes out and still get the reward down the line?
NoBagNebby wrote:
Do you have to reach 152 by Infinite’s launch?
They never specified that you needed to so I'd say no.
LUKEPOWA wrote:
NoBagNebby wrote:
Do you have to reach 152 by Infinite’s launch?
They never specified that you needed to so I'd say no.
They made it seem like you have to hit it by then, but then they never followed it up, just said that if your 152 you get something in Infinite.
I'd say try and get it anyway, just because its a good use of gaming time.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."