Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

ENOUGH WITH HUSKY RAID !!

OP WAY UP THE HILL

For the love of God, would you guys please REMOVE Husky Raid from Super Fiesta Party???
Every day, and I mean EVERY DAY, I must endure 5 or 6 Husky Raid matches just to get a regular Super Fiesta match. Have you not yet noticed how many players are restarting their games just to NOT play Husky Raid?
And, you have included new maps in Super Fiesta Party that we barely get to play because of all the Husky Raid games. When can we expect to get our beloved, 5 player Super Fiesta back?
Thanks, be safe, wash your hands, get plenty of sleep.
For the love of God, would you guys please REMOVE Husky Raid from Super Fiesta Party???
Every day, and I mean EVERY DAY, I must endure 5 or 6 Husky Raid matches just to get a regular Super Fiesta match. Have you not yet noticed how many players are restarting their games just to NOT play Husky Raid?
And, you have included new maps in Super Fiesta Party that we barely get to play because of all the Husky Raid games. When can we expect to get our beloved, 5 player Super Fiesta back?
If they remove husky raid, the large amount of people who want to play it would be turned off. And the same with slayer. They have access to a ton of data and logically are doing what’s best to keep overall interest / population as high as possible.

Are you staying in the postgame search or restarting the search? If the latter, you’re re-setting your map / game rotation. 5-6 husky in a row if you’re staying in search would be extremely unlikely.
We have played for hours at a time and had to endure exactly.what I wrote, 5 or 6 Husky Raid games to every standard Super Fiesta game.
I second this motion. Husky Raid is awful, and for the people who truly enjoy regular super fiesta, this husky raid mess is a serious annoyance. Please, make it a separate game type, or just void it all together. I think most people will be cheering in unison with the removal of this atrocity.
I agree with Way Up The Hill.. I'm sick of Husk Raid and all Capture the Flags. LET THE USERS CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT TO PLAY!!! If you love Husky, great, you should be able to select it and play it. But if you hate Husky/CTF like me and many others, give the users a CHOICE to NOT play it!! For me, this is more about giving the users a CHOICE in what they play. At least in previous versions, users could VOTE on what map to play. WHY did they take that away? And don't get me started on split screen...
well there is always hardcore super fiesta and big team battle super fiesta

I think you are all being unfair

there has to be some sort of balance with a low population, i think super fiesta is heavily weighted towards husky...yes...but that was due to popular demand..but its not like there is no alternative if you really cant stand husky....

but in a way i agree the play list should be more balanced and more maps for slayer
We have played for hours at a time and had to endure exactly.what I wrote, 5 or 6 Husky Raid games to every standard Super Fiesta game.
Again, are you staying in the postgame search each time or backing out? If you’re staying in, that’s just extremely bad luck. I’ve been seeing a fairly even split of slayer/husky/other objective
Every day, and I mean EVERY DAY, I must endure 5 or 6 Husky Raid matches just to get a regular Super Fiesta match.
I wish I had that kind of luck! I love Husky Raid.
Or atleast make it two separate playlist.
I’d love for them to do a poll to see which playlist people enjoy more husky raid or fiesta ?

im team husky raid all day. It’s the best thing that’s happen to halo in a long time. Very intense and fast paced. The only playlist that’ll get your palms sweaty.

with that being said screw super fiesta, speed flags, strong hold and odd ball.
I completely agree. CTF is just a clusterf**k, you can't even see where they might be from all the ordinance being thrown around, you die within 10 seconds unless you camp at base, and I REALLY hate CTF! Which is why I DON'T play it. I want regular Super Fiesta back!
heres the thing from people standards lets say 50% agree and 50% don't agree the reason that 50% wouldn't agree is because they like husky raid I mean capture the flag but with random weapons sounds awesome. but id have to agree with the 50% that hate husky raid. because in husky raid matches you get less xp and less req points because theres less of a game with husky raid. one less of a player and if you get lucky maybe you can score around 20 to 30 kills in a husky raid match depending on what weapon you have, how good you are with it and what weapon the enemy has and how good they are with it. it all depends on how the match turns out and how good you and your teammates are. if both teams have all completely good players then the match can go on more instead of one team scoring 3 points before the other team scores 3 points depending on how the game goes, also depends on how much req points and xp a player gets. but with normal super fiesta a player has more opportunity to get higher rp and xp from just one match. cause since one team has to go all the way to 50 points to win theres more room for a player to get more kills, once again depending on the weapon, enemy, and the point, place, and time. but aside all that id say just take husky raid out of super fiesta and put it back into its own place in the social category. so then people could enjoy super fiesta and enjoy husky raid without having to hope they get lucky with whatever they land on (super fiesta, or husky raid) in one matchmaking category
I’d love for them to do a poll to see which playlist people enjoy more husky raid or fiesta ?

im team husky raid all day. It’s the best thing that’s happen to halo in a long time. Very intense and fast paced. The only playlist that’ll get your palms sweaty.

with that being said screw super fiesta, speed flags, strong hold and odd ball.
Wait what? Husky raid is literally a snipe and camp fest. If anything just go to infection for a intense and fast paced game.
Husky Raid and Super Fiesta were separate playlists up until Holiday 2019. I understand why they combined the two gametypes into one but I miss how Super Fiesta used to be 5v5 and had classic Halo maps in the mix. Games were chaotic and it was alot of fun! The gametype feels much slower since changing to 4v4.
Husky Raid and Super Fiesta were separate playlists up until Holiday 2019. I understand why they combined the two gametypes into one but I miss how Super Fiesta used to be 5v5 and had classic Halo maps in the mix. Games were chaotic and it was alot of fun! The gametype feels much slower since changing to 4v4.
Now theyre gonna be combining heroic and legendary firefight into one playlist. I wonder why 343 is consolidating all the playlist.
Now theyre gonna be combining heroic and legendary firefight into one playlist. I wonder why 343 is consolidating all the playlist.
The reason why was explained in the Building Blasters Halo Community Update from 2/20/2020: "As the team is continues to monitor playlist health, we'll eventually be looking to reduce the number of Warzone offerings that are up at any specific time. The current plan to help alleviate the bifurcation of players is to eventually consolidate our Warzone Firefight playlists. While there are differences between Heroic Warzone Firefight, Legendary Warzone Firefight, and Mythic Warzone Firefight, we've noticed that Legendary WZFF players will jump over to Mythic WZFF during the weekends. Due to this split offering, we see Legendary WZFF activity fall during the weekend while Heroic WZFF remains steady.As a result, we've decided to "combine" Legendary & Heroic WZFF into one Warzone Firefight playlist and leave Mythic WZFF up permanently – bringing our three playlists to two.The reason "combine" is in quotes is because the playlist will exclusively feature Heroic difficulty, but the XP Rewards will now match those of Legendary WZFF. Fear not though, Mythic WZFF will continue to provide it's higher XP payouts due to its extreme difficulty. By doing this we believe that the population will no longer be split between Legendary & Mythic WZFF, and the two existing playlists will remain healthy for quite some time. The timing for this change has not been locked in yet, but will probably happen within the next few weeks."
Husky raid is boring