Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Entire enemy team disappears from BTB match

OP SpitFlame

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
It's been months since I had last played a match of BTB, so I decided to try it out today, and right off the bat this happens. For the first two or so minutes everything is going well (we're losing pretty bad, but so is life), and then suddenly every single player from the enemy team vanishes, leaving my team and I to run aimlessly around the map for 80% of the game, in a vain attempt to get some kills. I even recorded a small part. We could either quit and potentially get banned, or wait out the inevitable defeat.

Anyone know the cause behind this?
Either it's a glitch or you went against a party that knew how to get out of the map. People do it all the time where they get a few kill lead then glitch out of the map hoping you don't find them. Colosseum alone I think had like 3 spots for this.
Well go to the theater and replay the game to find out, and please tell us.
Hahaha HR.

They just got out of the map. Scavenger is BROKEN.
Map testing at its finest....
Hahaha HR.

They just got out of the map. Scavenger is BROKEN.
Coming soon lol
Shut your mouth essay!!!!
Wow cheating online, why do that
It's most definetly a glitch, you might have been put in two different instances... you know like in MMORPGs where not every players of the server could fit in the same zone so it get spliced in multiple "subzones", same map, but not same players...

This has to do with the fact that Halo 5 is finally having servers and not being peer-to-peer like previous Halo games.
I checked Theater mode and it turns out the enemy team broke out of Scavenger and ran away to the rest of the map (which is Alpine), and just stayed there till the match ended. This is some blatant cheating.
Unfound wrote:
Wow cheating online, why do that
You can't modify Halo 5 on the console in any way. It's been mentioned a hundred times.
Scavenger, eh?
After a long investigation, Detective ToySoldier has came to the conclusion that it the doing of the mysterious being known as Olive the Piggy princess.
Recent repots confirm Olive can no longer be freed from it's tomb.
Legend states that the enemy team will not be freed until the Princess is released.
SpitFlame wrote:
Found the cause, and it's on youtube
HLG
Testing at its finest, right? Sorry that happened to you and your team, op.
SpitFlame wrote:
It's been months since I had last played a match of BTB, so I decided to try it out today, and right off the bat this happens. For the first two or so minutes everything is going well (we're losing pretty bad, but so is life), and then suddenly every single player from the enemy team vanishes, leaving my team and I to run aimlessly around the map for 80% of the game, in a vain attempt to get some kills. I even recorded a small part. We could either quit and potentially get banned, or wait out the inevitable defeat.

Go into the theatre mode and watch the match. It'll likely proof enlightening.
Either it's a glitch or you went against a party that knew how to get out of the map. People do it all the time where they get a few kill lead then glitch out of the map hoping you don't find them. Colosseum alone I think had like 3 spots for this.
This.
Str0kd wrote:
SpitFlame wrote:
Link?
SpitFlame wrote:
Str0kd wrote:
SpitFlame wrote:
Link?
LinkQuite hilarious
You just got HiddenReach'd, HiddenLeagueGaming'd, NukedIceCream'd, etc

They're a youtube group that finds out-of-map areas on Halo 5 maps. Sucks to lose to them but hey, you might've just landed a spot on youtube so no use in complaining. 343i is reaaallly bad at map-testing, seeing how people have easily glitched out of every single BTB map, and have brought turrets into Grifball maps.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2