Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Exclusive armor or skins can you still get?

OP TxDarkNiceNz

It can still be achieved, since 2018 I have been playing and I have realized that even new players receive exclusive weapon packs or like the timmy helmet and I do not understand well how it works
It can still be achieved, since 2018 I have been playing and I have realized that even new players receive exclusive weapon packs or like the timmy helmet and I do not understand well how it works
You’re able to get almost everything still.
The HCS skins are available for purchase, as are other armour packs.
Most skins are in REQ Packs to be honest, just unlock them over time.
Some Skins are gifted to you by 343i for certain things.
The only Skins I know of that aren’t available anymore are the StickerShock & Black/Yellow 343 Skins.
TheDonCJG wrote:
The only Skins I know of that aren’t available anymore are the StickerShock & Black/Yellow 343 Skins.
What was Stickershock even awarded for? I don't think I was playing much when it was first released.
Geoffyz wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
What was Stickershock even awarded for? I don't think I was playing much when it was first released.
I believe it was a limited time pack you had to buy. Think it only ever showed up once and then never again.
Not many people actually have it or even know about them.
TheDonCJG wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
I believe it was a limited time pack you had to buy. Think it only ever showed up once and then never again.
Makes sense. I don't see it very often and when I do it's owned by people who have played the game a lot like streamers or esports athletes.
majority are still unlocks except hcs
Geoffyz wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
Geoffyz wrote:
TheDonCJG wrote:
Makes sense. I don't see it very often and when I do it's owned by people who have played the game a lot like streamers or esports athletes.
It was given away in the Halo Lootcrate originally, although it was also made available for a short time via the req shop as well.
Check out the xbox.com store and you can still find some packs they haven't put into rotation in a while.