OP Sgt Paloogoo

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14
Ten-Hut!
Well Troops, why is your Service Tag the way is it is?
Mine is SRGE, it stands for Sarge because my Xbox live account name is
Sgt Paloogoo.
And since Sgt stands for Sergeant, most people call me Sarge, so I took the A out of Sarge and got SRGE, which fits the 4 letter limit of Halo 5!

So what does your Service Tag stand for Marines?
"EXEN" which I hope is self explanatory. It's just a easy way for my teammates to quickly identify who the red x belongs to.
DOCC, Because I'm a doctor.
LWYR for Lawyer.

I also see a lot of medical professionals playing with the service tag MRDR for Mister Doctor.
For a while mine was XKCD, for my love of the comics. These days it's SEC3 for Section 3 :)
My gamertag breaks down into my Spartan's name, Ripro L. Lonect, and when you say RPRO out loud, you automatically stick in the "I" for whatever reason.
Mine is SRGE, it stands for Sergeant because my Xbox live account name is
Sgt Paloogoo.
Mine is NATE, it stands for Nate because my Xbox live account name is
Nate00000000000.
stckrboy wrote:
For a while mine was XKCD, for my love of the comics. These days it's SEC3 for Section 3 :)
I love XKCD 👍
"SXIV"

Means Saint-14 (XIV is roman for 14), I'm both a Destiny & Halo lover, I know the majority of people hate Destiny here, but we all have our Favorite games, I've fallen in love with this character since I own his helmet, that's why I have my Spartan Character looking like him, i love reading his lore, pretty much he was a Bad>Yoink< & really did look cool, but it's pretty sad that he died

Showing off my character a little bit
Spoiler:
Show
My service tag is NOVA. Should be fairly straightforward to figure out.
"SXVI"

Means Saint-14 (XVI is roman for 14)
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but XVI is 16. 14 is XIV.
My service tag is NOVA. Should be fairly straightforward to figure out.
"SXVI"

Means Saint-14 (XVI is roman for 14)
Don't mean to burst your bubble, but XVI is 16. 14 is XIV.
Oh crap thx for that, I'm always getting VI & IV backwards all the time lol
Mine is LUKE which is self-explanatory. The one that I used to use was UH8N for all those people that would hate on me in Reach.
"HAXX" was basically another say of saying my gamertag. But since someone had the same thing as me, I changed it to "H4XX" to differentiate myself, but it also fits with my gamertag's theme.
1217 - my ladies birthday.
HaXoR73 wrote:
"HAXX" was basically another say of saying my gamertag. But since someone had the same thing as me, I changed it to "H4XX" to differentiate myself, but it also fits with my gamertag's theme.
Well I guess I know I'll be screaming HAXX when I match you in Halo 5 then :D
Mine is Azza because my name is actually Aaron...
LUKEPOWA wrote:
Mine is LUKE which is self-explanatory. The one that I used to use was UH8N for all those people that would hate on me in Reach.
Haters gonna hate...
"TEXX" which stands for Tex from reds vs blue, I used my favorite character from the series and applied it to halo. It's always cool to hear the "nice shooting Tex" when playing with friends.
It's been MUFC since we could use four characters; obvious reasons.
It's been MUFC since we could use four characters; obvious reasons.
MUFC? MUFC? I don't recall those obvious reasons.
Maybe you could enlighten me Comedic Hermit?
HaXoR73 wrote:
Well I guess I know I'll be screaming HAXX when I match you in Halo 5 then :D
I would've never thought of it that way.... X'D
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 14