Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Explain your Service Tag!

OP Sgt Paloogoo

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14
B-118 the b is the first part of my name and the 118 is just something I put there.
My service tag is RWBY not unique but it's my favorite show/anime whatever you want to call it.
Mine is G4SH.

In the glory days of Reach, me and my friend's had our clan tag as GASH. Sadly, Halo 4 turned alot of them away from Halo completely and alot of them jumped ship from 360 to the PS4. So, too keep our traditions alive and that nostalgia aspect, my tag is G4SH. Because, Microsoft will no longer let me have the A in there because of the terms and conditions. Ah well, eh?
Its my name
It used to be DAXY, because that's what a friend called me. I wanted it to be just plain Dax. Quick and simple are the best ones. Who wants to have to think about who they're calling out or how to locate me.

Anyway, it's DAX7 since I don't want to sound cutsie anymore but I have to have four letters. I haven't had issues with it until I play with guys like HaXoR73. The whole game his H4XX sounds like DAX...yeah you see the problem. Needless to say more times than not they are saying Hax. 😓 Haha, oh well of course they are the guy is a beast.
My service tag used to be based on Star Wars EU.

Hk-47, T3-M4, that kinda stuff.

Now I have no idea what I use, I think it's just random atm.
Mine is C3NA
Inspired by the dead meme...










Please don't kill me I made it when the game came out and I am not bothered to change it.
Its my name
ADAM
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Anyway, it's DAX7 since I don't want to sound cutsie anymore but I have to have four letters. I haven't had issues with it until I play with guys like HaXoR73. The whole game his H4XX sounds like DAX...yeah you see the problem. Needless to say more times than not they are saying Hax. 😓 Haha, oh well of course they are the guy is a beast.
Oh my, I'm so sorry for making things confusing for you... If it gets to the point where it gets unbearable, I'll change it so it'll hint at my real name instead.
It was HAMM for a while, but I never liked having to put the extra M on it. So I changed it to HAMY for a time. Got bored of that so now it's HAMN.
Because hamn you all.
Oh and it's just short for Hamlet.
HWCS; Halo World ChampionShip
If the service tags were to be 5 characters long, then it would've been HWC16
HaXoR73 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Anyway, it's DAX7 since I don't want to sound cutsie anymore but I have to have four letters. I haven't had issues with it until I play with guys like HaXoR73. The whole game his H4XX sounds like DAX...yeah you see the problem. Needless to say more times than not they are saying Hax. 😓 Haha, oh well of course they are the guy is a beast.
Oh my, I'm so sorry for making things confusing for you... If it gets to the point where it gets unbearable, I'll change it so it'll hint at my real name instead.
No need for that. I was just being silly.
Hax and Dax can still roll when we need to. Plus, I could always change mine.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
HaXoR73 wrote:
DaxSeven09 wrote:
Anyway, it's DAX7 since I don't want to sound cutsie anymore but I have to have four letters. I haven't had issues with it until I play with guys like HaXoR73. The whole game his H4XX sounds like DAX...yeah you see the problem. Needless to say more times than not they are saying Hax. 😓 Haha, oh well of course they are the guy is a beast.
Oh my, I'm so sorry for making things confusing for you... If it gets to the point where it gets unbearable, I'll change it so it'll hint at my real name instead.
No need for that. I was just being silly.
Hax and Dax can still roll when we need to. Plus, could always change mine. I
Oh, you....!!! :P
LWYR for Lawyer.

I also see a lot of medical professionals playing with the service tag MRDR for Mister Doctor.
Or MRDR is for MURDER but ya know...
LWYR for Lawyer.

I also see a lot of medical professionals playing with the service tag MRDR for Mister Doctor.
Or MRDR is for MURDER but ya know...
I bet murder is more often the case than Mister Doctor :)
Gamertag being BROCK SAIYIPSON (Venture Brothers) my service tag is Brok. Nice and simple
LEO9.

Say it out loud.
"05M3"

Named after my Jet Black/Imola Red 2005 Competition BMW M3 track car.
My gamertag used to be BLUE because of my name but I changed it to BRND for my beagle Brandy who died last year and I want to honor her memory by keeping the tag as her name.
My gamertag used to be BLUE because of my name but I changed it to BRND for my beagle Brandy who died last year and I want to honor her memory by keeping the tag as her name.
I'm sorry
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 14