Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

farming kills in warzone, it's no good for halo.

OP Nofunnyideas

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 28
Falkibear can laugh all he wants but his kd is a solid 1.0 so jokes on him..
The jokes on you BK. My KD is 2.5 in Warzone. You probably get spanked like OP.
Praising KD just makes me laugh. KDR doesn't mean anything in this game, let alone a casual game mode. Not quite sure what stats can accurately determine skill, but it's certainly not KDR.
So you're in a competitive Spartan company, I won't say which one it is ,but let's just say one that likes to party up while its gaming.

You've created one heck of a team. Your skills are remarkable. The way your team can blitz the armory right out of the pelican is something to be admired. Some of the best coordination and team work I've ever seen in warzone.

You dominate so fast and effectively that half of the other team quits, it really is admirable. I tip my hat to you as I'm expecting to lose to a much better team in about 3-4 minutes. Always an impressive feat in warzone.

I watch you as you move with coordination and effective precision to our core. You clean out the core room as I wait for the inevitable loss. But then...,, the core remains intact!?ummmm, what? No see you're supposed to blow up that glowing orb in the middle of the room!

You then spend the rest of the game ignoring all AI spawns leave the core room alone and proceed to slay the your opposing team with 3 scorpions several banshees and a plethora of ReQs. A team with half a of its origional members left until you've reached 1000 points. All of this in halo 5's most casual gametype.

343 is banning quitters? Let's just get our priorities right here. It's a problem guys.
As a former PUG member that still plays with select PUG members, I can say that this is not everyone in PUG. The group I play with, our aim is to end as fast as possible. I (some other's as well) understand that no one likes to be farmed for 15 minutes and this can be detrimental to the H5 playerbase... I've had it happen to me a few times and it's very unpleasant. We like to save our reqs, if possible, for when we play against other teams.

I do not agree with many practices of the leader of PUG, and many people have this strange idea that waiting until after 10 minutes to end somehow gets you bonus req points... when this is simply not true. I'm not apologizing for anyone, but I do empathize with your experience
im guessing you also hate the Dictatorship way of their Spartan company? where they are only allowed to play with other PUG members. infact just PM me all the stuff you hate about Current PUG because i know of some bad stuff and want to know all of it so i know wether to fully Avoid joining them in the future.
War zone is so lame. I honestly haven't played a single match and don't plan to.
Enslayve wrote:
I can't stop laughing right now. I'm like 90% sure I was on one of the teams that farmed OP.

PartyUpGaming: We're not happy, til you're not happy.
Every time I've gone up against PUG I was the only one who went positive. Jesus they are some tough nuts to crack.
I've gone up against PUG members multiple times yersterday. I didn't lose once against them. If they're not "partied-up" they're just as good as everyone else.
Exactly. the only way PUG members are good at all are when they are a team of 12. they hide behind teammates to look good not behind individual skill. thats why they have that Dictatorial rule that they can only play with Other PUG members otherwise them playing alone makes their group look bad. my Clan member HCS Zilla who is with them even confirms that.. he beats them so easily in 1V1's and says they are only good when working as a group but yet they use that to brag about their personal skill.
Hate to say it but Warzone needs to be ranked and or teams can only play other teams. Sorry it just isn't fun playing the scenario the OP mentions. And it's almost every other game that happens.
Madinogi wrote:
So you're in a competitive Spartan company, I won't say which one it is ,but let's just say one that likes to party up while its gaming.

You've created one heck of a team. Your skills are remarkable. The way your team can blitz the armory right out of the pelican is something to be admired. Some of the best coordination and team work I've ever seen in warzone.

You dominate so fast and effectively that half of the other team quits, it really is admirable. I tip my hat to you as I'm expecting to lose to a much better team in about 3-4 minutes. Always an impressive feat in warzone.

I watch you as you move with coordination and effective precision to our core. You clean out the core room as I wait for the inevitable loss. But then...,, the core remains intact!?ummmm, what? No see you're supposed to blow up that glowing orb in the middle of the room!

You then spend the rest of the game ignoring all AI spawns leave the core room alone and proceed to slay the your opposing team with 3 scorpions several banshees and a plethora of ReQs. A team with half a of its origional members left until you've reached 1000 points. All of this in halo 5's most casual gametype.

343 is banning quitters? Let's just get our priorities right here. It's a problem guys.
As a former PUG member that still plays with select PUG members, I can say that this is not everyone in PUG. The group I play with, our aim is to end as fast as possible. I (some other's as well) understand that no one likes to be farmed for 15 minutes and this can be detrimental to the H5 playerbase... I've had it happen to me a few times and it's very unpleasant. We like to save our reqs, if possible, for when we play against other teams.

I do not agree with many practices of the leader of PUG, and many people have this strange idea that waiting until after 10 minutes to end somehow gets you bonus req points... when this is simply not true. I'm not apologizing for anyone, but I do empathize with your experience
im guessing you also hate the Dictatorship way of their Spartan company? where they are only allowed to play with other PUG members. infact just PM me all the stuff you hate about Current PUG because i know of some bad stuff and want to know all of it so i know wether to fully Avoid joining them in the future.
What are you talking about? I've constantly had non-PUG members play with us. Maybe you should just grow a pair & bring your friends in. Any decent company will get it.
You guys I queue solo and I farm all the kills I possibly can. I almost always go positive even when my team is spawntrapped. There is nothing special about me as a player, I am average imo. When you get trapped you have to either cut your losses & guard your base, or put on camo and sneak behind them.

This game is about killing players and no one is going to go easy on you. Embrace the halo killing fun time.
Madinogi wrote:
Enslayve wrote:
I can't stop laughing right now. I'm like 90% sure I was on one of the teams that farmed OP.

PartyUpGaming: We're not happy, til you're not happy.
Every time I've gone up against PUG I was the only one who went positive. Jesus they are some tough nuts to crack.
I've gone up against PUG members multiple times yersterday. I didn't lose once against them. If they're not "partied-up" they're just as good as everyone else.
Exactly. the only way PUG members are good at all are when they are a team of 12. they hide behind teammates to look good not behind individual skill. thats why they have that Dictatorial rule that they can only play with Other PUG members otherwise them playing alone makes their group look bad. my Clan member HCS Zilla who is with them even confirms that.. he beats them so easily in 1V1's and says they are only good when working as a group but yet they use that to brag about their personal skill.
I was going to apply, but once I saw that ridiculous, arbitrary rule I just said to myself "yeah, no. Not joining a company led by some stat-whoring dictator." Not sure why stats even matter in a game mode that isn't even ranked. Having positive stats doesn't mean you overcame enemies that were equal to your skill, it just means you were able to take down enemies that aren't even trying, because they aren't going to be ranked, and it won't matter how well they do.
Who cares it's warzone, maybe you should make your own ultimate team and not be such salty about it. Clearly if a team is winning they can pretty much do what ever they want. Not like 343 can come along and go "No sorry you can't do that because one persons disagrees" seriously grow up its just a game and if you can handle it just leave the game and join a new one or accept what comes and fight back as good as possible.
I love Warzone, and to a lesser extent, Warzone Assault. I think 343 nailed it with this concept. However, there does seem to be a disturbance in the Force.

Warzone (not Assault) is designed to be won in one of two ways. Firstly, a team gets to 1000 points by killing bosses, and in the course of doing so, members of the other team. In the course of accomplishing this, they will control one or two bases. Secondly, a team will capture all three bases, make a concerted push on the opposing core room, and then destroy the core. Some of the best Warzone matches I've had is where the final score is 1000 to 900-something that go for 25+ minutes, and I've been in the "overrun everything" matches that only last 3-6 minutes (usually the losing side, but not always).

My two cents worth: if a team violates these parameters, such as capturing all bases, taking control of the core room and deliberately not destroying it, in order to spawn kill the other team as much as possible, that's in violation of the game type. Now, I will defend the core room all day long, and let you come to me if you're out there to just kill me if I try to exit. Not opposed to that - I'll make you work for your victory. But a team that CAN destroy the core but choses not to is BS.

If this becomes a big problem then 343 does need to look at this - again, I love Warzone, if it's played the way it's designed to be played.

P.S. For a variety of reasons, a lot of players won't be joining to play with a Spartan Company, or even party up with friends, so the solo gamer aspect definitely needs to be taken into consideration. One player, no matter how good, isn't going to affect things if their team, composed of other solo players, is getting stomped on by a cooperative team that refuses to actually win (and thus end) the match.
You guys are all "OMG Real Money RNG Booster Pack Bonanza isn't fair!"

And I'm just looking at my OG Xbox/Halo CE wondering what the -Yoink- happened.
why are you whining about a gametype noone takes seriously?
Warzone teams are some of the sweatiest basement teams known to Halo. What's worse is they think stomping in Warzone or BTB is particularly MLG, as opposed to playing with those of equal skill.
*clears throat*

Just so you all know, when you see RUL Actual running around with Achilles, it will not be because we farmed. We earned it.

But seriously people stop farming kills it's not cool. If you've farmed for Achilles, you have not earned it. You have own it but, you have not earned it. I like to look at it like this, you may have Recon but I still see two Vidmasters locked on your profile.
Spoken like a True Badass.
Madinogi wrote:
Enslayve wrote:
I can't stop laughing right now. I'm like 90% sure I was on one of the teams that farmed OP.

PartyUpGaming: We're not happy, til you're not happy.
Every time I've gone up against PUG I was the only one who went positive. Jesus they are some tough nuts to crack.
I've gone up against PUG members multiple times yersterday. I didn't lose once against them. If they're not "partied-up" they're just as good as everyone else.
Exactly. the only way PUG members are good at all are when they are a team of 12. they hide behind teammates to look good not behind individual skill. thats why they have that Dictatorial rule that they can only play with Other PUG members otherwise them playing alone makes their group look bad. my Clan member HCS Zilla who is with them even confirms that.. he beats them so easily in 1V1's and says they are only good when working as a group but yet they use that to brag about their personal skill. ok
one of the reason I don't play warzone sadly. I don't have a company who can compete with this... so arena only and I sell all the warzone stuff.
Banning Quitters in warzone is useless considering its a social playlist instead of Arena.
Falkibear can laugh all he wants but his kd is a solid 1.0 so jokes on him..
The jokes on you BK. My KD is 2.5 in Warzone. You probably get spanked like OP.
Top rank gold, warzone kd 1.9. Nice lying. Keep that warzone e-peen strong.

Anyways, just make a spawning area to where you can't get killed so you can watch them destroy the core and end it.
Warzone needs separate playlists, one for solo players, with a 4-man party limit. Then a second one with no limit. That way we don't have randoms going against a MLG Warzone team of 12. I know Warzone is supposed to be casual, but these teams farming kills will dwindle the population even more. Casual have just been completely alienated in Halo 5. Warzone isn't just a "kick back and relax" gametype that it was intended to be
Fishztikz wrote:
Warzone needs separate playlists, one for solo players, with a 4-man party limit. Then a second one with no limit. That way we don't have randoms going against a MLG Warzone team of 12. I know Warzone is supposed to be casual, but these teams farming kills will dwindle the population even more. Casual have just been completely alienated in Halo 5. Warzone isn't just a "kick back and relax" gametype that it was intended to be
Yup, the best way is to 6-man limit or match by skill somehow OR just make that area in the spawn to not be killed so they can end the game in 5 minutes
Madinogi wrote:
So you're in a competitive Spartan company, I won't say which one it is ,but let's just say one that likes to party up while its gaming.

You've created one heck of a team. Your skills are remarkable. The way your team can blitz the armory right out of the pelican is something to be admired. Some of the best coordination and team work I've ever seen in warzone.

You dominate so fast and effectively that half of the other team quits, it really is admirable. I tip my hat to you as I'm expecting to lose to a much better team in about 3-4 minutes. Always an impressive feat in warzone.

I watch you as you move with coordination and effective precision to our core. You clean out the core room as I wait for the inevitable loss. But then...,, the core remains intact!?ummmm, what? No see you're supposed to blow up that glowing orb in the middle of the room!

You then spend the rest of the game ignoring all AI spawns leave the core room alone and proceed to slay the your opposing team with 3 scorpions several banshees and a plethora of ReQs. A team with half a of its origional members left until you've reached 1000 points. All of this in halo 5's most casual gametype.

343 is banning quitters? Let's just get our priorities right here. It's a problem guys.
As a former PUG member that still plays with select PUG members, I can say that this is not everyone in PUG. The group I play with, our aim is to end as fast as possible. I (some other's as well) understand that no one likes to be farmed for 15 minutes and this can be detrimental to the H5 playerbase... I've had it happen to me a few times and it's very unpleasant. We like to save our reqs, if possible, for when we play against other teams.

I do not agree with many practices of the leader of PUG, and many people have this strange idea that waiting until after 10 minutes to end somehow gets you bonus req points... when this is simply not true. I'm not apologizing for anyone, but I do empathize with your experience
im guessing you also hate the Dictatorship way of their Spartan company? where they are only allowed to play with other PUG members. infact just PM me all the stuff you hate about Current PUG because i know of some bad stuff and want to know all of it so i know wether to fully Avoid joining them in the future.
What are you talking about? I've constantly had non-PUG members play with us. Maybe you should just grow a pair & bring your friends in. Any decent company will get it.
your Company rules says otherwise that you MUST Party up with PUG members. and maybe you should grow a pair instead and stop hiding behind teammates all the time. i play with my clan as well and youd get trashed. ive fought so many of them and they all loose in a 1V1 to me. you guys arnt good.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 28