7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 27
All I hear is -Yoinking!-, play the game
Madinogi wrote:
MIC0ZZI wrote:
MIC0ZZI wrote:
MIC0ZZI wrote:
How can anyone get this upset over a video game? This halo community has became so salty and whiney about every little thing that its at the point where cod kids have more class, come on guys.
Alright, fine, get spawn farmed for 10 games, come back, and tell us how you lik it : )
Ok? Its not our problem that you are bad, we are just playing the game.
Alright, then tell me, how do you win when half your team is gone, and you're being spawn killed by a tank, wraith, gauss hog, and other stuff?
You dont, you accept your defeat as a team and not cry on the forums like everyone else is doing. Its really sad how a video game is impacting your life this much.
First you insult me by saying that I'm bad, then you tell me to just accept defeat and not to try and win? Wow you're cold.
ignore him he doesnt care. all he cares about is his meaningless virtual armor. same with the rest of that Cancerous PUG SC.
We're not all like Micozzi. Please don't generalize us. I personally hate farming and don't care much for Achilles. I just wanted people to play with regularly since none of my rl friends play Halo anymore.
These people are either extremely rude, or trolls. Either way don't let em get to you.
I wish people would learn that this is not an issue of teams vs individuals. A group of randomly put together teamates can push a full fireteam into a base set up in their core and star farming kills off their spawn if they play it right.

The problem isn't strategy, skill or fireteam size. It's people going the extra mile to ruin people's experience in a game. Its not weather you can force an opponent into their base and control their spawn that's the issue. It's what you do when you have control. And what some players are doing now is causing population drop.

I think it's time to offer ReQs and commendation rewards, both company and individual awards for blowing up a core. The faster it's done the greater the reward.
The chances of randoms having a chance of dominating another random team to the core are ridiculously slim.

The chances of a Spartan Company dominating a random team are ridiculously high.

I also agree with you with finishing the game as fast as you can gets a higher reward.
I know the feel. It's mostly a problem on that specific map, which is the infuriating thing, and it always, always seems to happen.
Good for you sniper, almost the best post today. regardless of how we feel in game we shoulways be nice. I do have one peive 'get gud'. I will go bat for anyone whom that is said too. Like what does that mean U R gud, geeze Lewez,;~}
Church Yo wrote:
I've been on both ends of the spectrum, so I can understand being upset about being crammed in your core, getting spawn smashed by the enemy, while they refuse to finish the game however I want to point out a few things.

1-Kill Farming was around since day one. Way before Achilles was even conceived. In fact, as a member of a "We Need Achilles" company, when we need to farm, we don't waste our time doing it in normal Warzone. Assault is far more versatile to accomdate the types of kills we need. Stop blaming the fact that you were stuck in your spawn on an armour set.

2-It's not unsportsman like to ignore the bosses. It's a legitimate strategy, and it works. I've been in games where we destroyed the core in 4 minutes, not because we were bad sports, but because warzone has multiple objectives, and we dedicated our focus to the core. A warzone game can finished from core destruction, Spartan kills, AI kills, and as long as you're doing one of those things, you're playing the game as objective dictates.

3- You're upset by the fact that they skipped their armory? Why should I fight for my armory, when I can fight you for yours, then take mine with ease. This is STRATEGY. This type of thinking is what allows your team to win. When you load into a game Palmer says to capture your home base. She doesn't say to capture your home base, AND the armory closest to you. In fact, there is nothing dictating what base you should aim for. You're just upset the general populous simple mindedly goes for the objective closest to them, while the winners go for the smartest objective.
Words of wisdom
There is nothing unfair about that. That makes it fun.
It sucks, but it's part of it. Not much you can really do. "Hey, you kids, stop being so good at the game!"
Church Yo wrote:
I've been on both ends of the spectrum, so I can understand being upset about being crammed in your core, getting spawn smashed by the enemy, while they refuse to finish the game however I want to point out a few things.

1-Kill Farming was around since day one. Way before Achilles was even conceived. In fact, as a member of a "We Need Achilles" company, when we need to farm, we don't waste our time doing it in normal Warzone. Assault is far more versatile to accomdate the types of kills we need. Stop blaming the fact that you were stuck in your spawn on an armour set.

2-It's not unsportsman like to ignore the bosses. It's a legitimate strategy, and it works. I've been in games where we destroyed the core in 4 minutes, not because we were bad sports, but because warzone has multiple objectives, and we dedicated our focus to the core. A warzone game can finished from core destruction, Spartan kills, AI kills, and as long as you're doing one of those things, you're playing the game as objective dictates.

3- You're upset by the fact that they skipped their armory? Why should I fight for my armory, when I can fight you for yours, then take mine with ease. This is STRATEGY. This type of thinking is what allows your team to win. When you load into a game Palmer says to capture your home base. She doesn't say to capture your home base, AND the armory closest to you. In fact, there is nothing dictating what base you should aim for. You're just upset the general populous simple mindedly goes for the objective closest to them, while the winners go for the smartest objective.
Words of wisdom
Amen.

Heres some fries for OPs salt:

http://m.imgur.com/mqzg7tk
Honestly, this type of problem has existed, exists, and will exist in almost any type of competitive game like Halo. I've been on both sides of this, so I understand where OP is coming from. But like many people here have said, rushing the enemy is an actual tactic.
In the end, you'll be better than someone, and someone else will be better than you. Just learn from mistakes and roll with the punches. You can't win all the time, but you can't lose all the time either.
Being on the receiving in sucks but it is a tactic that works
so its half and half. some it left them do what they want, others its unfair, me its very unfair and you can see what 343 did to make people get the achilles armor set. there are even companies dedicated to it and so far i seen noone with it
This is why

1) There needs to be a surrender option (it a simulation right, so it would be cannon too) and
2) You NEVER makes unlocking anything by way of kills. Should only be x wins and wins ONLY!!!

Warzone has gotten WAY worst since 343I did this. It leads to what the OP is saying farming kills. I don't care about the armour either. I only play 1-2 games of warzone just to warm up and then it's right to Arena. 343I really needs to change this to you get the armour by so many wins.

Also on a side note, I think the idea of the faster you win the more REQ points you get. Makes sense, maybe 343I will do that.
sniper945 wrote:
SEAL419 wrote:
The other team had their strategy, they executed and it worked. I don't see anything wrong with a well planned game.
How bout ten minutes of "oh I spawned, I died again..."
That is strategy. And 343 might need to adjust spawns if this is happening too often.
I am kinda amazed that some people are actually trying to defend this type of behavior.
I couldn't agree more!

Bill Walsh is famously quoted as saying that "Champions behave like champions before they're champions." That principle seems to have been lost on groups like this that blatantly troll their opponents instead of displaying sportsmanship and simply winning the game as quickly as possible.

Part of the problem is inherent to Xbox Live itself, where some people will still behave in a way that they would never do in person. When I was much younger, there were some 5,000m track races that I was fortunate enough to win by almost a minute. I need to ensure that I stay healthy during the rest of my competitive season, so with a 45-second lead over the rest of the field I walk the last 50 meters across the finish line in front of thousands of people. Essentially, I just blatantly disrespected my opponents and flaunted my superior talent for entirely selfish reasons. How do you think people would react? Realistically, I would have been mercilessly booed throughout the entire stadium, including by my own team's fans.

Hopefully the 343i staff will implement something to discourage this type of behavior. As others have suggested, a time-related XP/RP bonus based upon how quickly you destroy the core would seem to be an appropriate reward.
Salt, salt everywhere lmaoo
>>Message Recieved<<
>>Opening...<<
>>Access Granted<<

Totally unsportsmanlike from the other team, don't really see it as punsihable, more like frowned upon.
>>Transmission Ended<<
Just got done playing a game of Warzone where saying my team was slaughtered is too nice of a word to describe what happened. Joined the game right at the beginning and found that the enemy team completely SKIPPED their armory, and invaded ours. Once that was done, they pinned us down to hour home base before slowly capping the rest of the two bases.

I do NOT care what anyone else says, or what companies say. This is NOT sportsmanlike. They did not go after Baron Sarom. And when they had a clear shot at our core, they didn't take it (though it got hit once or twice because of explosions)

Here's the video of what happened (started recording about halfway). Half my team quit when we found out the other team was just milking kills.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MvYLy5VA1o&feature=youtu.be
Hey guys thats one of our groups he complainging about wwwwooooooooohhhoooooooo another salty kid XD
If players want to farm kills for a certain item, let them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 27