Just wondering what the fastest way to lvl up in halo 5 is?
Is it even possible to cover 100 lvls in 2 months?
Its really the last 2 youll have trouble with.

With regular, but not constant play and using boosts all the time it took me 2 years and 4 months to hit 152.
Yeah definitely as long as you're talking about the first 100 levels, through lockdown I'm up to 116 and I haven't been absolutely hammering it, but as the other guy said the last levels are the most ridiculous due to the amount of xp needed. The fastest way is warzone firefight, legendary game that takes 12 mins can get you like 16k-20k xp. Heroic is spot on as the chance of losing is low and you can get through them fairly quickly and mythic can give you like 26k at times so smash that out even if you can't win!
Always play whatever you have xp boosts for. If you have WZ boosts, play WZ. If you have Arena boosts, play Arena. Swap back and forth depending on what you have boosts for. By the time you run out of one type of boost, you should have a decent number of the other.

The best Arena playlist for xp is Infection.
The best WZ playlist is WZ Assault (Fire Fight if Assault isn't available).
As stated above, always play whatever you have the best boosts for. Also, featured playlists are experience boosted temporary playlists that are worth playing if that's what you enjoy more. Right now Roaming King is actually quite good experience, and the games are fast. This is likely your best bet for Arena, and Warzone Firefight (Or Warzone Turbo if you have a full team) for the Warzone playlist. That being said you likely don't have any realistic chance at getting 152 before the release of Infinite unless you're able to dedicate 10+ hours a day. 150 isn't even the half way point to 152. Best of luck if you do try though :)
Running Warzone Firefight & using your Xp Boost cards, you get good payouts of Xp if you use a Rare or a Legendary card, shame there’s no 3xp Happening in Halo 5 atm
Fastest way is to play Firefight. Tonnes of it.

Mythic Firefight is available from Friday - Monday. That gets you a tonne of XP.
When Mythic isn’t available play Heroic. Decent XP and isn’t too difficult. Legendary is a waste of time. It’s much harder and the XP gain isn’t all that much more than heroic.

If Rock & Rail is available in Arena that’s the best way to get XP. Matches last about 3-4 Minutes and get you about 10K XP a match.

XP boosts for Arena & Warzone are currently available in the store. Stock up on Warzone Boosts, they’re fantastic.

During lockdown I played for about 2 and a half months. About 10 hours+ a day with a few days to a week off to relax. I got my 152 by doing what I mentioned above. You need to set daily XP goals to make progress more manageable.
HaloTracker.com is great for seeing your current XP earned vs the total you need.

Good luck.
TheDonCJG wrote:
Fastest way is to play Firefight. Tonnes of it.

Mythic Firefight is available from Friday - Monday. That gets you a tonne of XP.
When Mythic isn’t available play Heroic. Decent XP and isn’t too difficult. Legendary is a waste of time. It’s much harder and the XP gain isn’t all that much more than heroic.

If Rock & Rail is available in Arena that’s the best way to get XP. Matches last about 3-4 Minutes and get you about 10K XP a match.

XP boosts for Arena & Warzone are currently available in the store. Stock up on Warzone Boosts, they’re fantastic.

During lockdown I played for about 2 and a half months. About 10 hours+ a day with a few days to a week off to relax. I got my 152 by doing what I mentioned above. You need to set daily XP goals to make progress more manageable.
HaloTracker.com is great for seeing your current XP earned vs the total you need.

Good luck.
Thanks
Warzone firefight seems to be the easiest way without gettin frustrated.