Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

[Locked] Fastest Way To Level Up In Halo 5

OP sparten lazer74

Fastest way to lvl up in halo 5: Hey I was wondering what the fast way to earn xp and req points in halo 5 I wanted to know since I'm only lvl 25
As far as I'm aware:

The fastest way to earn XP is to play Warzone over and over again. And use XP boosts every game if you can.

The fastest way to earn REQ points is to play Warzone Assault. Use lots of RP boosts. Also sell all the weapons and vehicles that you don't want or need.

Alternatively - you could forget about your level and just play the game and have fun. As the saying goes, a watched kettle never boils.
By far the best way to earn EXP is by playing Warzone Firefight. It's even better if you use boosts. Infection is a close second if you enjoy that more.
Thanks for telling me I just wanted to know to get the level up req packs faster
Does this still hold true in 2019?
BlueRage05 wrote:
Does this still hold true in 2019?
yeah dude firefight gives you a bunch of xp and packs
Fastest way to lvl up in halo 5: Hey I was wondering what the fast way to earn xp and req points in halo 5 I wanted to know since I'm only lvl 25
See if you can piggyback with a stacked team who triple caps and cores. You can get almost 1k xp a minute
Playing just about any warzone game type will level you up pretty fast. Infection also levels you up quickly but you have to actually get alot of kills to do that anyway.
BlueRage05 wrote:
Please don't revive old topics thanks