Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Favorite AR skin.

OP Werdmagican21

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I am currently running with the 343 skin. I have all the other skins aside form the Sticker Shock Skin and the Fire/Ice Unicorn Skins so I just use the 343 Skin since it's rather rare.
The boomco blaster is honestly really clever imo, I'd have to go with that. Same with the magnum.
Sharktooth Grin, I love the green and the shark face makes the AR more menacing.
I like the Fire Unicorn. Looks great and feels good knowing I earned it and didn't get it from RNG.
I'm using the Osiris skin and prefer that over some of the others.
My fave AR skins would have to be:
Azure Dream
Blue Steel
Master Control
Blue Team
Team Liquid
Noble Team
Exenius wrote:
I like the Fire Unicorn. Looks great and feels good knowing I earned it and didn't get it from RNG.
So, are you implying that people who got other skins from REQ Packs didn't earn them? Just curious. Cause I actually played for the REQ points to unlock the majority of the REQs so I'd say I earned those.
Im kind of a fan of the Ice Unicorn as well, mostly cause its tag says "stay frosty" and I just like the overall look of it.
Of the "everyone can get them" ones, Im personally a fan of the Blue Team and Sharktooth Grin ones. Blue Team because they my people (and the tag reads Oly Oly Oxen Free which made me smile when I read it the first time), and Sharktooth Grin cause it reminds me of the Teeth skin I rocked back in Halo 4. Anything ot make my AR look like a plane Im down for.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
Exenius wrote:
So, are you implying that people who got other skins from REQ Packs didn't earn them? Just curious. Cause I actually played for the REQ points to unlock the majority of the REQs so I'd say I earned those.
Yes. You don't work for specific items within the REQ system you are just randomly gifted them. I guess you could say you earned the points to buy the pack, but it's just not the same.
U-N-S-C! U-N-S-C! I'm never into anything too flashy when it comes to weapon skins, so the UNSC one is perfect for me.

Second place though, Sharktooth Grin. Loved it in Halo 4, love it here.
Exenius wrote:
Exenius wrote:
Yes. You don't work for specific items within the REQ system you are just randomly gifted them. I guess you could say you earned the points to buy the pack, but it's just not the same.
Doesn't make sense to me. If you work for the points to get said REQ Packs then you earned whatever you get from it.
Sarge221 wrote:
U-N-S-C! U-N-S-C! I'm never into anything too flashy when it comes to weapon skins, so the UNSC one is perfect for me
They do look nice
Currently rocking Pop Culture, Last Slice is pretty awesome too. I like the colors for the HCS skins.
The Pop Culture skins are my favourite in general. Love the funny descriptions too. Second choice is Ehh Arr.
I forgot what it’s called but it’s the one that came with one of the halo crates. It was orange and had stickers on it
Noble team
Mine would be Osiris or Gold Standard
I forgot what it’s called but it’s the one that came with one of the halo crates. It was orange and had stickers on it
I think that was tagged
Spiral is my favorite.
Sharktooth Grin is my favourite. So much so that I have a prop replica of it for my assault rifle and magnum for my
Spartan cosplay.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3