Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Favorite armour >.<

OP halo senpai4187

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
What is your favorite armour in halo 5? Since there are so many I'd like to know what most people like
Most of the time I go with the Mark VI, Viper or Raider armor and War Master helm.
War Master no doubt about it, but now its kind of overused. Now I just just use commando/noble
I either go with the Raider set (Shame you can't get the Raider DSTT set) or I go with the Pilot Helmet and ODST NIghtfall Armor.
Venator for the amour, and the Rouge Cutthroat for the helmet.
Ever since I acquired it in Halo Reach my favorite will always be GUNGNIR
Helmet: Mark VI
Body: Helioskrill
Visor: Dynasty
Pr.Color: Steel
Sc.Color: Lapis
I have no idea why but I just can't stop feeling proud of this set. I love it probably way too much. Maybe because I got Mark VI and Helioskrill through all MCC's campaigns on Legendary, but I'm not completely sure.
I prefer using the scout helmet variant with the scarred Mark VI with the ichor visor.
100% The Mark V armour. So classic.
Anubis helmet and venator amrour looks good for me.
İ like it with green and white colors.
To be honest anything that looks similar to the OG master cheif armor lmao. I don't usually get hyped if I get any differant armor from a req pack as I don't see the point in gaining things purley cosmetic in games for game currency or real currency.
Helioskrill warbound or timmy helmet, wrath anhur armour blindside visor black and red
Definitely recruit lol
Venator.
To be honest anything that looks similar to the OG master cheif armor lmao. I don't usually get hyped if I get any differant armor from a req pack as I don't see the point in gaining things purley cosmetic in games for game currency or real currency.
Its all in an effort to look sexy
Helmet: Mark V Delta
Armor: Shinobi

There are quite a few helmets I like but decided to stick with the Mark V. I wore the Venator armor variants for a while but didn't like how the parts on the forearms looked in first-person. Eventually settled on the Shinobi and have been digging it for a while.
rn i'm liking the warrior helm with the soldier armour it's a good looking combination imo
Definitely wet work cleaner body and helmet
I've come to realise I like the old the mjolnir armour variables. Such as Noble and the Scout head with the Wrath body set. Not much of a fan from any Armour set after the Human, Covenant war.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2