OP DIGIRUNNER

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5
Lawn dart will always be what I use to take down my enemies from behind.
Nothing's as hilarious as back breaker. It seems so out of place in a gunfight I love it.
Man, I wish I had more to choose from. I've only got the default and "Get Low". I don't know what the others are/look like and I'm too lazy or don't care enough to youtube them. Sigh.
disable assassinations
I change assasination every day but definately Nice Try is the best.
That took guts
104 Ways To Die
Terminal Velocity is awesome
For me, I have to say "Over the Top" aka "John Cena" assassination.
104 Ways. Kills on first stab. Also realistically bad -yoink-.
Heh, I like the default assassination.
either spin cycle or fisti
Using Terminal Velocity right now, but I haven't actually gotten an assassination in months.
Months?!?! Why?
A good ribbing, never see anyone else use it, and it's fairly awesome.
Using Terminal Velocity right now, but I haven't actually gotten an assassination in months.
Months?!?! Why?
I dunno. Every single time I get someone in the back, I end up getting a beatdown.
Months?!?! Why?
I dunno. Every single time I get someone in the back, I end up getting a beatdown.
343 made it very randomized for it, for Halo: Reach, even if there was no room for the assassination, it still tried to do it and gave you the medal as long as you held down whatever you use for melee, whereas if you just barley press it it would've given you a beat down. In H5 you cant predict it, that's why Air-assassination medals are so rare. The Beta was way better with it, and doing a ninja assassination was easier because ground pound was on crouch not melee.
Terminal Velocity is brutal and I love it.
I like Spinal tap.
BackBreaker so far
John Cena Xd
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 5