Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Favorite Emblem?

OP CapnChez

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just wondering what kind of emblems people are into for Halo 5 right now...

Me, personally, right now, I'm rolling with the Ducat emblem with tan, black and blue.
Well, my favorite emblem is the Rose emblem... but that isn’t in Halo 5. 😕

However, I’m partial to the Noble, Mantle (which I don’t have yet), and Team Liquid emblems, and probably a few others that I can’t name off the top of my head.
My favorite is the one I have on and got in 2016. The June-July 2016 Arena season. And I have it's set colors in.
That cat is pretty cute! It's been tradition for me since H2 to have an image of Chief as my emblem. Cool thing in H5 is there is an emblem literally called "Chief's Crest" and that's the one I use.
Spartan Swords is a fan favorite of mine since 2004, I'll always wear that emblem
Forge Monitor has been my favorite for a while, hopefully there is something similar in Infinite.
I like the redeem emblem, But The Halo Channel is my usual 😁
Though I wish this game had my Kirby emblem, I do love all the 3D emblems.
I liked the MSDOS one.

However, I hate the way they're unlocked.
Beta emblems.
I pick between the two.
Needler is sweet too.
Reclaimer / Marathon if you've seen me float around in the past.
I like a handful for one reason or another; a few cute ones like the cat with the hat, or the dorky ones like the MS Paper Clip (Anyone remember that guy from old Windows? I can totally imagine it saying lame "Are you trying to ____? Let me help you!" things during a game while wearing that hah) but I'm usually sporting the Wheelman emblem so I guess I'll take that as one of my top favorites :)

Currently using the 152 emblem out of happiness of finally unlocking it, but it helps that it's pretty cool to boot.
Right now it is the winged energy sword (I forget the name). In a couple of months? Who knows what my new favourite will be 😅
Pyramid with the moustache has been my emblem for years. Will rock it til Infinite comes out
misriah armory, it looks pretty cool and pretty simple, gets popularity for being a legendary lol
The Sol emblem for me. Used it in H2, using it in MCC and using it now in H5. A simple clean look that I think look fantastic
The Lone Wolf was the emblem I used through out my whole time playing this game.
Always liked the CAMS one. I missed getting it in Halo 4 but Im happy its here now.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
CapnChez wrote:
Just wondering what kind of emblems people are into for Halo 5 right now...

Me, personally, right now, I'm rolling with the Ducat emblem with tan, black and blue.
Personally I like most the emblems, I have no favourite. I would like however more detail in the visual representation as well as animations
}blue teams emblem I've got it equipped so you should see it in [---- that direction.{thats meant to be an arrow pointing to the left]
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2