1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 47
Post your favorite Halo 5 guns here! This includes variants such as the Ravening Sliver or Light of Urs. This doesn't include vehicles or vehicle-mounted weaponry.
My five favorite
1. Ad Victoriam
2. Tartarus' Gavel
3. Blaze of Glory
4. Prophet's Bane
5. SPNKr EM
  1. Halo 2 Battle Rifle
  2. Halo CE Pistol
That's really all I like not saying every other weapon is bad but they just don't appeal to me.
  1. Nornfang
  2. Prophet's Bane
  3. Silenced Battle Rifle
  1. Halo 2 Battle Rifle
  2. Halo CE Pistol
That's really all I like not saying every other weapon is bad but they just don't appeal to me.
Ah a fan of the classics.
Respect :)
  1. Halo 2 Battle Rifle
  2. Halo CE Pistol
There was even a time I tweak Slayer where it's only the Halo 2 BR and the Halo 1 Pistol as a starting weapon.
  1. Halo 2 Battle Rifle
  2. Halo CE Pistol
There was even a time I tweak Slayer where it's only the Halo 2 BR and the Halo 1 Pistol as a starting weapon.
I loved Halo CE, and I think Halo 2 was okay...the campaign was very tedious but it was a great all-around game. I can't think of anything wrong with CE. Even the "flaws" make me love it even more.
My favorites:
1. AR
2. Whiplash
3. All Needler varients
4. Binary Rifle
5. Hydra Launcher
1. Halo 2 BR
2. SPNKR EX
3. DMR
4. Recon SMG with Silencer
5. Barbed Lance
6. Grenade Launcher
7. Endgame
1. Ad Victoriam
2.Blaze of Glory
3.ArcLight
4.SMG
5.Assault Rifle
  1. Halo 2 BR
  2. DMR
  3. Hybrid BR
  4. SMG
  5. Magnum
  6. Prophets Bane
Kind of boring but I use the top 5 as my loadout weapons in Warzone/Warzone Assault and rarely req anything else.
Here's mine:
  • Railguns
  • Sentinel BR / DMR
  • Energy Swords / Bayonets
  • Any sniper rifle
I'm also a huge fan of Talon of the Lost, Hailstorm, Nornfang, Arclight, and Whiplash. So hard to choose favorites-most are so good!
How has nobody said the Dying Star yet?
hmm....
1-hydra/typhon
2-hybrid dmr
3-h2a br
4-tactical magnum
5-halo 2 beam rifle delta
Unyshek wrote:
How has nobody said the Dying Star yet?
I will!
  • H2 BR
  • Gunfighter Magnum
  • The Answer
  • SPNKr EX
  • Railgun + Whiplash + Arclight
  • Blaze of Glory
  • Spartan Laser + Endgame + Selene's Lance
  • CE Magnum
  • Nornfang
  • ONI Chaingun
  • Blissful Slumber
  • Dying Star (and the sort of glitched LightRifle that fires Dying Star rounds but has a 12-round magazine used by some bosses)
B.P.R

The Brute Plasma Rifle.
White scar, blissful slumber, voids tear, blaze of glory , and Arclight. PS there are a lot more weapons I like
battle rifle of halo 2 and laser spartan *^*
My favorite is the SPNKr Prime. I'm also a big fan of the grenade launcher and the Hunter cannons, especially the ultra rare one (I forget the name).
My favourite gun(s) is(are) nornfang, blaze of glory and prophets bane
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 47