Favorite Halo Magnum Skin

OP Crimson Shifter

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Hello everyone, I had a blast painting over a Boomco Halo 5 Magnum, made a little video about.
https://youtu.be/le-qLACPT-E
After finish painting the gun, I wonder about some of the skin that they have in halo 5. Majority of them I like, and I would like to know which is your favorite? If more than one design gets selected I will use that skin in my next paint job. Let me know in the comments below!

1. Which skin do you like?
  2. Why?
  3. What would you do differently?
If it ever came out alongside the others, I'd be rocking the Canada skin for my Magnum. But since that's not gonna happen, I'm fine with the default skin. Everything else isn't neutral enough for my tastes. But if I had a choice, I'd love to have a shiny chrome Magnum skin (a la CE Magnum).
Chrome Magnum
HaXoR73 wrote:
If it ever came out alongside the others, I'd be rocking the Canada skin for my Magnum. But since that's not gonna happen, I'm fine with the default skin. Everything else isn't neutral enough for my tastes. But if I had a choice, I'd love to have a shiny chrome Magnum skin (a la CE Magnum).
Chome Magnum skin from CE is beast! No others catch your eye? Osiris, Blue Steel, Noble. I would rock the Canada skin as well, being from Canada and all!
My favorite is the 343 skin. I don't use any of the others.
I like most of the team skins, but my overall favorite is Str8 Rippin.
Spirit of Fire for me. Halo wars will always be my favorite spin-off.
Landgrave is my favorite, it’s very classy and understated. Gold Standard is second, although it’s not very close, too flashy.
The Default weapon skin(s), I don’t like the weapon skins In Halo 5 imo, I prefer the Halo 4 skins
Spoiler:
Show
Master control definitely. It looks like alien tech while still being human.
My favorite is the 343 skin. I don't use any of the others.
Same here!
Blue team or counter logic gaming
1.My favorite weapon skin is master control.
2.I like it because it looks futuristic and the aesthetic of the neon parts.
3.What I would have done differently is to make the lights move from the back of the weapon to the front like the old halo ce loading screen.
Master Control.
I use the 343 Skin now but I use to use the Full Moon skin. I love the 343 Skin because it's so rare and the Full Moon skin because I love wolves and it fits my Raider Armor.
Spirit of fire, Noble team, or Envyus
I currently use lord of the fries. Only skin I have at the moment so I guess that would be my favorite.
Osiris skin for magnum is my fav
Master control on all loadout weapons for me.
Used to be the Splyce skin, (yes I bought the pack for $10, don't judge me) but would now be Pop Culture. I really think its funny & cool!
Used to be the Splyce skin, (yes I bought the pack for $10, don't judge me) but would now be Pop Culture. I really think its funny & cool!
Nothing wrong with that. Hell, I've bought all the team skins because I could. Now, the only skins I don't have are the Unicorn Skins, Sticker Shock Skin, and I think that is about it. I even have both the 343 Skins.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4