1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
ODST
ODSTs are awesome, not once have a seen an ODST not do something awesome
I would make an ODST skin for every weapon, and change the orange to red, or glossy black like their halo 2 armor..
Will the sticker shock skins ever come out again? I wasn't playing when they had that limited time thing, and they're my favourites :|
Used to be the Splyce skin, (yes I bought the pack for $10, don't judge me) but would now be Pop Culture. I really think its funny & cool!
Nothing wrong with that. Hell, I've bought all the team skins because I could. Now, the only skins I don't have are the Unicorn Skins, Sticker Shock Skin, and I think that is about it. I even have both the 343 Skins.
And I thought I did way too much with Halo 5...
Used to be the Splyce skin, (yes I bought the pack for $10, don't judge me) but would now be Pop Culture. I really think its funny & cool!
Nothing wrong with that. Hell, I've bought all the team skins because I could. Now, the only skins I don't have are the Unicorn Skins, Sticker Shock Skin, and I think that is about it. I even have both the 343 Skins.
And I thought I did way too much with Halo 5...
Hey, don't knock it. I am one of those people where if I really enjoy a game or series, I don't mind dropping a little cash from my splurge stash for something extra for it...be it DLC, in-game content, even cosmetics. Once the bills are paid, gas in the tank, and food in the fridge; I am all down for spending a little bit in my favorite games. Granted, I didn't pay for all the cosmetics in Halo 5...maybe like enough gold packs to get 1/3rd of them.
How do get 343
The Default weapon skin(s), I don’t like the weapon skins In Halo 5 imo, I prefer the Halo 4 skins
Spoiler:
Show
They do look nice though!
Osiris skin for magnum is my fav
One of the better-looking ones!
skins?
I like the Landgrave skin since its simple yet awesome. I would change the colour a little to be more mossy green, and darker
standard gold
The Magnum's actually the only loadout weapon that I keep as default. A lot of the skins don't mesh well with the TacMag's suppressor and since that's my go-to sidearm I defer to the best-looking option.

All of my other weapons have skins on them though. I think my AR is UNSC and the rest are all Aurum.
Noble Team - Love the blue and the homage to Reach
Full Moon - I love wolves
I really want the sharktooth skin for my magnum.
Lord of the fries just because it’s looks funny and scratched
How do get 343
You can't get them anymore. Both the 343 skins for the Magnum and the Assault Rifle are for 343 employees only; but shortly after they first released them, there was a bug that allowed normal players to get them in Gold REQ Packs for like a week or two before they fixed it. Some players, myself included, managed to get them from Gold Packs before 343 fixed the bug. Soo...unless you are a 343 employee or they decide to release them publicly, you can't get them.
The allegiance skin, too sad I never got it. I hope they do a special sale of all the skins available before H6. That would be awesome.
I like the Landgrave skin since its simple yet awesome. I would change the colour a little to be more mossy green, and darker
I'd personally change Landgrave's gold color scheme to a shiny chrome one instead. Now that would look gorgeous, especially on the Magnum.
The 'Full Moon' skin I would say.
I have to say Lord of Fries, because it's the only skin I have for it.
HaXoR73 wrote:
I'd personally change Landgrave's gold color scheme to a shiny chrome one instead. Now that would look gorgeous, especially on the Magnum.
I think that would be cool for the Gold Standard since it doesn’t actually have a shine but could use one since it’s gold
sharktooth grin
I love master control, though I only have it on my DMR.
I enjoy the Splyce team skin. I love the pro team of Splyce but I also like the design of the skins. If I had to look at other nonteam skins, I would choose Master Control skin. The matte black looks great on the magnum. If I had to change anything about the Splyce skin would be to have the same Matt black color as the Master Control skin. Think it would match nice with yellow Splyce color and emblem.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4