2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I enjoy the Splyce team skin.
Splyce has nice HighLights
HaXoR73 wrote:
I think that would be cool for the Gold Standard since it doesn’t actually have a shine but could use one since it’s gold
give it that extra value lol
omarlotrc wrote:
The 'Full Moon' skin I would say.
i dont think i ever saw that one
I enjoy the Splyce team skin.
Splyce has nice HighLights
HaXoR73 wrote:
I think that would be cool for the Gold Standard since it doesn’t actually have a shine but could use one since it’s gold
give it that extra value lol
omarlotrc wrote:
The 'Full Moon' skin I would say.
i dont think i ever saw that one
Full Moon is the black one with the wolf on it. It’s a rare, I think.
I love the Luminosity Skins, they pop and I just love the patterns on the magnum.
I love the Luminosity Skins, they pop and I just love the patterns on the magnum.
they really do
Team allegiance is my favourite and especially now seeing as you can no longer get it
as a back up I really like the landgrave on all loadouts
  1. Which skin do you like?
  2. Why?
  3. What would you do differently?
1. Unicorn Fist
2. It's epic
3. Not a thing
The American flag skin 343i never released and never gave a real reason why. If they made a post on the halo reddit then that doesn't count, use the forum you made specifically for the game.
Master Control, is quite unique.
ODST Skin
The Boomco skin is honestly really clever imo. I kinda wish they made a green version of the AR and red version of the magnum.
Since CE magnum is more of a req weapon than skin I would go with full moon. Its not too brightly colored and it fits to either when you are lone wolf or belong in a pack.
My fav skin for the magnum would have to be the yellow odst skin
JC00795 wrote:
I really like the landgrave on all loadouts
Landgrave is dope!
Unyshek wrote:
Not a thing
Sounds like you found the one if you know what I mean!
The American flag skin
I have to admit, it does look pretty nice
The Boomco skin
I rocked that for a while, and got a red magnum but I painted it over with silver and black. I have a video on YouTube about it, I guess got to fine the link...
Since CE magnum is more of a req weapon than skin I would go with full moon. Its not too brightly colored and it fits to either when you are lone wolf or belong in a pack.
full moon eh? Releasing your inner beast?
yellow odst skin
Anything you change about it?
Str8 rippin, master control, and noble team (in no particular order).
My favorit Skin áre the máster control.
tdsquire wrote:
Thats cool
Personally partial to the old 343 Industries one (love that black and yellow), the UNSC one (very clean, like the coloration), and Azure Dream.
To know the Lore is to know Halo
"Dont be spoiled, dont start a fight. Always be careful, here at night. Because the Spartans might come, in suits that weigh half a ton. And they'll steal from you all you gots, just like they did from Colonel Watts."
tdsquire wrote:
I love noble's blue
what do you like about it
Personally partial to the old 343 Industries one (love that black and yellow), the UNSC one (very clean, like the coloration), and Azure Dream.
unsc standard still looks the best!
The skin of lone wolf is cool to and the gold skin, Osiris team, Noble team, Boom'co skin, etc.
tdsquire wrote:
I love noble's blue
what do you like about it
unsc standard still looks the best!
I like the concepto of the lugths
what do you like about it?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4