Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Favorite moment in Halo 5?

OP Delta5931

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Just thought I'd ask everyone what they're favorite momentin Halo 5 is, and share mine.
I tried to board a Wraith to plant a grenade in it. Turns out, I got into the turret seat instead. I sat there for a moment, before an enemy banshee showed up and decided to shoot me (or us, because he couldn't tell). Wraith pilot got confused and shot the Banshee at extremely close range, causing the Banshee to explode... And the Wraith. Turns out I got points for "killing" both pilots/vehicles. 2 for 1 exchange on Slayer doesn't sound bad to me.

Anyway, I want to know what your favorite moment in Halo 5 to date is. Looking forward to some zany moments.
I tried to hijack an Wraith and an Banshee attacked me.The game started to lag and I just pressed the hijack/plant grenade buttons in the hope that the game will register it.Then the game stop to lag and Im in the Banshee and the Wraith explod under me.
When I turned it on for the first time and the loading screen came into view
that or when I learned I was able to play the beta
I don't think I have one. Nothing really stands out for me or I completely forgot about it.
When they gave the option to kill off Palmer's voice in Warzone.
Spoiler:
Show
Probably my first Killonaire in Infection.
Playing the game for the first time not knowing what I'm getting myself into. Can't imagine that was 2 years ago despite the disappointments I have with this game.

When they gave the option to kill off Palmer's voice in Warzone.
"We can still destroy the enemy core"
Uninstalling it.

Spoiler:
Show
I can hardly ever pull off anything awesome, but one time I was playing Warzone on Darkstar, and I equipped a Speed Boost and a Blaze of Glory. I infiltrated the Fortress for a solid two minutes, killing all of the marines, two Spartans with CQC power weapons, two enemies with tanks, and six other Spartans. I think I would have submitted it to Skilltacular if I had gotten a decent recording of it.

If that is too long for a moment, I can say this: I picked up a Grenade Launcher with only one grenade left at a Garage in Noctus, so I fired it halfway across the map into the Monument and killed someone.
Playing for the first time in months and immediately getting an Extermination in Arena.
Mostly all my moments are on The Mcc

But my Funniest H5 moment was getting launched from a Warthog right into a Enemies Warthog on Castle Wars
&
Best moment had to be Surving a 3v1 on Breakout
I can't really place a definitive mark on my favorite moment playing Halo 5. I can say my least favorite moment was coming to the three Warden Eternal's in campaign on Legendary. That was a real low point in what was already a stale fight after the first Warden encounter.
The time I camped in a bush the entire infection round and got last man standing from doing that.
Recent memory castle wars.
Hail Mary stick for a double after just wasting a little scratch for buck announcer. He was pretty excited
Limeshake wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Yeah mine too either that or when I got lucky and meleed 2 zombies in a row no shotgun used!
When the campaign ended.
Spurs1223 wrote:
Limeshake wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
Yeah mine too either that or when I got lucky and meleed 2 zombies in a row no shotgun used!
That reminds me of a time I meleed four Zombies in a row. It was hilarious how oblivious they were and I got myself a nice Killtrocity, the first two kills I had ammo.
Campaign: Beating the campaign on Legendary, a journey of infuriating AI, teleporting maniacs and Russian roulette with the boss
Firefight: Getting no deaths in Legendary Difficulty, I don't recall but I think I didn't use any vehicles as well
Multiplayer: Getting my first Extermination
Limeshake wrote:
Spurs1223 wrote:
Limeshake wrote:
Spoiler:
Show
That reminds me of a time I meleed four Zombies in a row, that was hilarious how oblivious they were and I got myself a nice Killtrocity, the first two kills I had ammo.
Lol I haven't done that but I have had some pretty fun times in infection
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2