Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo 5: Guardians

Favorite REQ power weapon from each rarity.

OP MutantBubbaboy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Common: Mongoose (Just kidding) Common Random weapon, cuz it can give me uncommons

Uncommon: Uncommon Random Weapon, cuz it can give me rares.

Rare: Rare Random Weapon, cuz it can give me ultra rares.

Ultra Rare: Ultra Rare Vehicle, cuz it can give me a Legendary vehicle

Legendary: H2 Beam Rifle Delta

Mythic: Don't use 'em, but the Bane
  • Common: Railgun (Your Ghost is getting annoying. Have an explosive.)
  • Uncommon: Whiplash (Your Wasp is getting annoying. Have some more explosives.)
  • Rare: Arclight (Your Banshee is getting annoying. Have an explosive.); Spartan Laser (Your tanks are getting irritating. Eat a laser.)
  • Ultra Rare: SPNKr EX (Your Phaeton is getting annoying. Have an explosive.); Endgame (Your Banshees are getting very annoying. All of them can eat lasers.)
  • Legendary: Selene's Lance (Your vehicles are getting very annoying. Eat a laser.)
I'm sensing a theme here.
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down!

No aircraft is safe as long as I have the proper REQ level. Hell, most other vehicles are going to go boom as well if I have an Arclight.
Whiplash is OP, but the fuse is way too short...
Regu1us 9 wrote:
Rare: Blaze of Glory (CQC is not so CQC anymore)
Yup. Oathsworn vs Blaze?
Spoiler:
Show
  • Uncommon: Whiplash (Your Wasp is getting annoying. Have some more explosives.)
  • Rare: Arclight (Your Banshee is getting annoying. Have an explosive.); Spartan Laser (Your tanks are getting irritating. Eat a laser.)
  • Ultra Rare: SPNKr EX (Your Phaeton is getting annoying. Have an explosive.); Endgame (Your Banshees are getting very annoying. All of them can eat lasers.)
  • Legendary: Selene's Lance (Your vehicles are getting very annoying. Eat a laser.)
It all returns to nothing, it all comes tumbling down, tumbling down, tumbling down!

No aircraft is safe as long as I have the proper REQ level. Hell, most other vehicles are going to go boom as well if I have an Arclight.
I typically use the Whiplash for anti-infantry purposes, but the extra ammunition is useful for dealing with Wasp spam.

I typically use the Whiplash for anti-infantry purposes, but the extra ammunition is useful for dealing with Wasp spam.
Or if you somehow miss the first shot.
Flamency wrote:
Vaudeur wrote:
Flamency wrote:
Ultra Banshee
of course this would be your answer.
No. I have 200 answers. I can't use it at the same time as a Banshee
Yeah you can, but it would just be a waste....
Common: Shotgun (Universal Contingency Plan)
Uncommon: Hailstorm (Once they start hitting you there's no escape)
Rare: Blaze of Glory (Needless to say anything)
Ultra Rare: Vorpal Talon (Before you realize I'll be right in front of you)
Legendary: Didact's Signet (A Shotgun that kills enemies behind corners?! Hell yeah!)
Mythic: Halo CE Pistol (BAM! BAM! BAM! Dead)
Common: Railgun
Uncommon: Whiplash
Rare: The Answer / Blaze of Glory
Ultra Rare: Endgame
Legendary: Dying Star
Mythic: CE Pistol
Common:Shotgun (I call Shotgun!)
Uncommon:Whiplash (No skill neck breaker right here.)
Rare:Ravening Sliver (Gotta go fast!) The Answer (be the envy of know-it-alls across the universe with this magic wand of death!)
Arclight (I can hold this forever!) Ad Victoram (At least I dont need to worry about missing.) Typhon (Bottomless clip, infinite ammo, dont try this. ever, you will kill everything)
Pro Pipe: (They say it sucks, but you should know that's because they suck)
Ultra Rare: Scale of Soriapt: (Use a flurry of shots to lower the enemy's shields, then melee them. Or just melee them. actually scratch that, they were already dead.)
Endgame: (I win. Then again, I always do.)
Legendary: Nornfang (No skill? ALL THE KILLS!) SPNKR Prime (You need to- Never mind you already died) CE Magnum (Did someone say, NOSTALGIA?)
Jorges Chaingun (Jorge, the gentle giant.) Prophets Bane (Peek-A-BOO! Hi friend, i'm here. No, i'm over here! Over here!) Tartarus Gavel (Why would this be made for his lieutenants? it's basically the ban hammer of halo.) Halo 2 Beam Rifle Delta (Black holes for everyone!)

I just sorta kinda maybe listed all the mythic legendaries and gave em a caption.
Common- Railgun (Watch the pretty light)
Unconmon- Hailstorm (Stay Indoors kids)
Rare- The Answer (No one can stop...death)
Ultra Rare- Arrow Of Time (I’ve for you in my sights)
Legendary- Prophets Bane (Stealth, Speed, And surprise)
Common- Carbine (Kicking -Yoink- from the top of Garage)
Uncommon- Energy Sword (Slicin' and Dicin')
Rare- Sword Banshee (Nice wasp ;))
Ultra rare- Scale of Soywrap (Early game bayonet, what's not to love?)
Legendary- Hannibal Mantis (You think a walking death robot with a machine gun is intimidating? How about a walking death robot with a laser machine gun?)
Mythic- Tartarus's Gavel (Stop... Hammertime!)
Common: Needler (Oh look, I've been impaled)
Uncommon:Whiplash (For when the first shot misses)
Rare: Blaze of Glory (A shotgun with range!?!?!?)
Ultra Rare: Grinder (For when you REALLY need someone dead)
Legendary: Nornfang (Snapshots everywhere)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3